Thread: Thank You Blackskull Seeds - Giveaway!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Thank You Blackskull Seeds - Giveaway!

www.blackskullseeds.com

I have been in communication with the very cool guys over at - Blackskull Seeds - who have kindly donated some seeds for the members here at THCtalk

A massive thanks to you guys for donating these wonderful seeds for us!

Here are the seeds!

We have the following ;

1 x 5 pack - Auto Zkittlez feminized Seeds

1 x 3 pack - Gelato feminized Seeds

1 x 3 pack - Stardawg feminized Seeds

1 x 3 pack - Gorilla Glue feminized Seeds

1 x 3 pack - Girl Scout Cookies Feminized seeds

Blackskull Seeds have politely requested that these seeds get grown out and shown here on the forum..

So if you would like to grow one of these packs and can document it with a diary then tell me which strain you would like and confirm that you're willing to create a grow diary of them here on THCtalk.

Since we have a pack of each strain, what I will do to keep it fair is if there is more than one member wanting a specific strain..

I'll assign a number to each member wanting the strain and use a random number generator to choose who gets the pack.

RULES

1. Must have been a member here at THCtalk since 15/03/2020.
    2. You need at least 50 posts.
    3. Create a diary of the strain you're given in the next 6-7 months.
    4. Provide us with a safe address if chosen.

I'd also like to thank RASTA who has provided his safe address for these seeds and will be sending them out to those chosen

(so if chosen you need to contact RASTA with your safe address)...cheers bro, I'm covering the P+P for you

Good Luck!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), Bud Lightyear (02-04-20), CityDweller (24-03-20), Cleargreen (20-03-20), GEORGE (17-03-20), jake420 (19-03-20), kudos (24-03-20), M_C (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), Sadface (02-04-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), Squaggy (17-03-20), The Solyom (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20), Valentina (19-03-20), W.S (17-03-20), WhIpLaSh (17-03-20)