Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 139

Thread: Thank You Blackskull Seeds - Giveaway!

  1. Default Thank You Blackskull Seeds - Giveaway!



    www.blackskullseeds.com



    I have been in communication with the very cool guys over at - Blackskull Seeds - who have kindly donated some seeds for the members here at THCtalk


    A massive thanks to you guys for donating these wonderful seeds for us!


    Here are the seeds!







    We have the following ;


    1 x 5 pack - Auto Zkittlez feminized Seeds





    1 x 3 pack - Gelato feminized Seeds





    1 x 3 pack - Stardawg feminized Seeds





    1 x 3 pack - Gorilla Glue feminized Seeds





    1 x 3 pack - Girl Scout Cookies Feminized seeds






    Blackskull Seeds have politely requested that these seeds get grown out and shown here on the forum..

    So if you would like to grow one of these packs and can document it with a diary then tell me which strain you would like and confirm that you're willing to create a grow diary of them here on THCtalk.


    Since we have a pack of each strain, what I will do to keep it fair is if there is more than one member wanting a specific strain..

    I'll assign a number to each member wanting the strain and use a random number generator to choose who gets the pack.


    RULES

    1. Must have been a member here at THCtalk since 15/03/2020.
    2. You need at least 50 posts.
    3. Create a diary of the strain you're given in the next 6-7 months.
    4. Provide us with a safe address if chosen.

    I'd also like to thank RASTA who has provided his safe address for these seeds and will be sending them out to those chosen

    (so if chosen you need to contact RASTA with your safe address)...cheers bro, I'm covering the P+P for you


    Good Luck!



  2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), Bud Lightyear (02-04-20), CityDweller (23-03-20), Cleargreen (20-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), jake420 (19-03-20), kudos (24-03-20), M_C (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), Sadface (02-04-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), Squaggy (17-03-20), The Solyom (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20), Valentina (19-03-20), W.S (17-03-20), WhIpLaSh (17-03-20)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,469
    Thanks
    27,067
    Thanked 42,320 Times in 10,403 Posts

    Default

    Very well done Ice. N thank you Black Skull for your generosity. Some nice strains there. Awesome

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), CityDweller (23-03-20), Cleargreen (20-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20), Valentina (19-03-20)

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Very well done Ice. N thank you Black Skull for your generosity. Some nice strains there. Awesome

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Cheers bro..and thanks for sorting the safe address for the seeds, even though you refused any help with the P+P!..an absolute diamond you are

    I got you covered though

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), CityDweller (23-03-20), Cleargreen (20-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), jake420 (19-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,469
    Thanks
    27,067
    Thanked 42,320 Times in 10,403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Cheers bro..and thanks for sorting the safe address for the seeds, even though you refused any help with the P+P!..an absolute diamond you are

    I got you covered though
    You seriously don't have to worry bout postage. No one does. Scorpion trying to cover postage too on his washing machine comp prize lol. Everybody chill wiv postage concerns maaan


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    BB (17-03-20), Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), British green (04-04-20), CityDweller (23-03-20), Cleargreen (20-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), M_C (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    947
    Thanks
    14,268
    Thanked 3,822 Times in 944 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post


    www.blackskullseeds.com



    I have been in communication with the very cool guys over at - Blackskull Seeds - who have kindly donated some seeds for the members here at THCtalk


    A massive thanks to you guys for donating these wonderful seeds for us!


    Here are the seeds!







    We have the following ;


    1 x 5 pack - Auto Zkittlez feminized Seeds





    1 x 3 pack - Gelato feminized Seeds





    1 x 3 pack - Stardawg feminized Seeds





    1 x 3 pack - Gorilla Glue feminized Seeds





    1 x 3 pack - Girl Scout Cookies Feminized seeds






    Blackskull Seeds have politely requested that these seeds get grown out and shown here on the forum..

    So if you would like to grow one of these packs and can document it with a diary then tell me which strain you would like and confirm that you're willing to create a grow diary of them here on THCtalk.


    Since we have a pack of each strain, what I will do to keep it fair is if there is more than one member wanting a specific strain..

    I'll assign a number to each member wanting the strain and use a random number generator to choose who gets the pack.


    RULES

    1. Must have been a member here at THCtalk since 15/03/2020.
    2. You need at least 50 posts.
    3. Create a diary of the strain you're given in the next 6-7 months.
    4. Provide us with a safe address if chosen.

    I'd also like to thank RASTA who has provided his safe address for these seeds and will be sending them out to those chosen

    (so if chosen you need to contact RASTA with your safe address)...cheers bro, I'm covering the P+P for you


    Good Luck!


    Spot on ice!!!Thats very kind of you for sorting this out an thanks to bss for the donation aswell

    if you have one of the feminized spare at the end buddy i would love to join in

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (23-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    You seriously don't have to worry bout postage. No one does. Scorpion trying to cover postage too on his washing machine comp prize lol. Everybody chill wiv postage concerns maaan


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I sent you some marmite with the ashtray you won

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), CityDweller (23-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), MrCannab1sir (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,469
    Thanks
    27,067
    Thanked 42,320 Times in 10,403 Posts

    Default

    On the packs m8....only one says auto. So a think theres 4 photo fems? Which one tickles your fancey?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), CityDweller (23-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post
    Spot on ice!!!Thats very kind of you for sorting this out an thanks to bss for the donation aswell

    if you have one of the feminized spare at the end buddy i would love to join in

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    You're welcome mate, well the best thing to do is choose a strain from those listed..then if more members want a certain strain I'll just sort that out with a random number generator (I'll share the roll of the generator with you all).

    We will need these documented in a grow diary too

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,469
    Thanks
    27,067
    Thanked 42,320 Times in 10,403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I sent you some marmite with the ashtray you won
    Omg....nooooo

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), MrCannab1sir (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  19. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Omg....nooooo

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Only one rule for this bro...we need some documentation of you spewing up after eating it lol

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), MrCannab1sir (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,469
    Thanks
    27,067
    Thanked 42,320 Times in 10,403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Only one rule for this bro...we need some documentation of you spewing up after eating it lol
    Ice there must not be marmite with the ashtray bro. The smell, the look, the taste. Its just pure wrong man. Dont ruin a beautiful prize with that shit lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), MrCannab1sir (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    947
    Thanks
    14,268
    Thanked 3,822 Times in 944 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    You're welcome mate, well the best thing to do is choose a strain from those listed..then if more members want a certain strain I'll just sort that out with a random number generator (I'll share the roll of the generator with you all).

    We will need these documented in a grow diary too
    Ok buddy well i dont think i can choose lol as thay all look so bloody tasty will see how its goes tomorrow an pick 1 thenan yeah no problem doing a diary aswell

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    947
    Thanks
    14,268
    Thanked 3,822 Times in 944 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Ice there must not be marmite with the ashtray bro. The smell, the look, the taste. Its just pure wrong man. Dont ruin a beautiful prize with that shit lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  27. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Ice there must not be marmite with the ashtray bro. The smell, the look, the taste. Its just pure wrong man. Dont ruin a beautiful prize with that shit lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post


    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Sounds like he loves a bit of Marmite hey Bigdaddy 101

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  29. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    The Middle Of Nowhere
    Posts
    2,001
    Thanks
    5,897
    Thanked 8,071 Times in 1,987 Posts

    Default

    Some lovely strains there nice one Ice mate and thanks to Black Skull Seeds.

    I would love to do a grow out but autos get on my tits lol.

    GROW DIARY LINKS:

    CURRENT GROW >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-Zkittlez-Coco

    Squaggy’s day has come >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...s-day-has-come

    Squaggy does seeds (SCROG GROW) >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...seeds-2nd-grow

    Squaggy does Coco. (Mentored by Bud Lightyear) >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...Bud-Lightyear)

  30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Squaggy For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  31. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    Some lovely strains there nice one Ice mate and thanks to Black Skull Seeds.

    I would love to do a grow out but autos get on my tits lol.
    Cheers Squaggy, yeah these strains do look tasty!

    One auto and the rest photos I believe...I'll double-check that lol

  32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), Squaggy (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  33. #17

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Elcannabior
    Posts
    1,945
    Thanks
    5,679
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 1,942 Posts

    Default

    Ahh wow cheers blackskull and ICE I’d be game for sticking a auto zkittle in with my cindy bean an nirvanna bean as only will have two going so deffo room for a third an you know I love my multi strain auto grows !!!! More than happy to get another diary going too I’ll be checking my cindy bean in a couple hours !!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20)

  35. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,896
    Thanks
    424,071
    Thanked 42,427 Times in 11,775 Posts

    Default

    Thanks ICE, and Black Skull, very nice thing yall doing for the talk. Seems lately we have had bundles of these things going on. Good luck with all that will enter, will be watching yall's diary.

  36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (17-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  37. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 757 Times in 225 Posts

    Default

    Thanks guys for sorting this out

    I'd love to grow out the girl scout cookies

  38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cbd captain For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (18-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

  39. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    53,295
    Thanks
    140,979
    Thanked 149,072 Times in 42,909 Posts

    Default

    I'd join in but have a fully booked groom until next winter

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of our lives is to be happy."
    (Dalai Lama)

  40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20), IceCalibur (17-03-20), RASTA (17-03-20), riot (17-03-20), scorpion (17-03-20), skunkybudmans (18-03-20), UpInSmoke1990 (17-03-20)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States