Thread: Will this soil be okay

Thanks

Default Will this soil be okay

Again, first grow here. I was unable to find the mentor page. Idk if it’s on this site or a different one but I clicked all the button options and didn’t see the word mentor anywhere. My question is I’m currently looking up available soils on amazon and I found one for a good price, a decent amount 44quarts, and it also would be prime shipping which would be helpful since I screwed up and started to germinate early. I need the soil ASAP and I think Home Depot is closed with this whole virus thing. Anyone with knowledge who can look up “Esbenshade Professional Potting Soil” and let me know if this would be an appropriate soils for my plants. I know some things in the soils are good and some soils are bad. Just not educated enough. PLEASE HELP!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Austinpalm36 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-03-20), cough (24-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-20)

3. Default

Hi Austinpalm36, well I can't help with the soil BUT we do indeed have a mentoring section of our forum and you can request a mentor here - Mentor Requests - Linky

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-03-20), cough (24-03-20), redisiel (24-03-20)

5. Default

Make sure to read the 'student requirements' which can be read here - Linky

Students requirements ;

• Providing good pics, easily viewable (and including light off pictures)
    • Giving regular updates, twice a week should be considered a bare minimum
    • Making sure all equipment is in place, including carbon filter, before germination starts - If you do not have a carbon filter please do not ask to be mentored!
    • If you go AWOL for more than 14 days the mentorship will be terminated without any further notice
    • Seeking information or help from anyone other than your mentor without their permission could result in a termination of mentorship.
    • Discussing with your mentor, before you start the grow, what you would like from the grow. If you want to scrog/sog/LST/mainline, let your mentor know before the grow starts
    • Not demanding immediate responses. All of our mentors have real lives and are not at the keyboard 24hrs a day
    • All documentation during a mentored grow belongs to ThcTalk. Any student found to publishing there mentored grow elsewhere will be banned immediately.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-03-20), cough (24-03-20), redisiel (24-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

You need to or needed to visit build a soil if your in the us.
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-03-20), IceCalibur (24-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Austinpalm36 View Post
    Again, first grow here. I was unable to find the mentor page. Idk if it’s on this site or a different one but I clicked all the button options and didn’t see the word mentor anywhere. My question is I’m currently looking up available soils on amazon and I found one for a good price, a decent amount 44quarts, and it also would be prime shipping which would be helpful since I screwed up and started to germinate early. I need the soil ASAP and I think Home Depot is closed with this whole virus thing. Anyone with knowledge who can look up “Esbenshade Professional Potting Soil” and let me know if this would be an appropriate soils for my plants. I know some things in the soils are good and some soils are bad. Just not educated enough. PLEASE HELP!!!
    Home depot in reduced hours. They are open 6-6. I am heading there myself in a few minutes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Austinpalm36 View Post
    Pick you up A bag of this, you can get it at Lowe's, Home depot might have it also. Just mix it with any other growing soil other than another MG.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Austinpalm36 (27-03-20)