Thread: When to start feeding

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Default When to start feeding

Hey y'all, just thinking aloud here....

I've got 3 girls on the go a Nirvana Aurora and 2 of Bongo's finest an Underdawg and a Black Demon (I think it's called). I'm 2 weeks into a 12/12 from start regime and they're looking good. Thing is, obviously different plants want different feeding. My thought is, that you can sort of tell, the black demon is green as and wont want any feeding for a while and you could tell right away that it was the case, whereas the other 2 are much paler green and I'm feeding already with the Underdawg showing a Nitrogen def early stage. All same soil and conditions.

Looks like I'll have to keep track of what I'm doing, how do you, with loads of differing strains, do it?
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

2wasted (25-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,484 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post

I've got 3 girls on the go a Nirvana Aurora and 2 of Bongo's finest an Underdawg and a Black Demon (I think it's called). I'm 2 weeks into a 12/12 from start regime and they're looking good. Thing is, obviously different plants want different feeding. My thought is, that you can sort of tell, the black demon is green as and wont want any feeding for a while and you could tell right away that it was the case, whereas the other 2 are much paler green and I'm feeding already with the Underdawg showing a Nitrogen def early stage. All same soil and conditions.

Looks like I'll have to keep track of what I'm doing, how do you, with loads of differing strains, do it?
    I just look at mine and take a general vote of the majority.

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slazenger For This Useful Post:

2wasted (25-03-20), cough (24-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post

I feel your pain, I currently have 4 strains, 6 plants and only 2 are on the same feed....my solution is lots and lots of empty milk bottles and 5 liter tubs, real pain in the are feeding every day but I assume in soil it will be a lot less hassle, wishing you the best of luck though bud

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

2wasted (25-03-20), cough (24-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

I gave the 1st feed when i transported them from seeding pot to "finishing" pot, 4ml to 2ltr of water of plant magic old timers grow..
    I am everyone and i am no one.

2 x CBD Lemon Potion Auto and 2 x LSD Auto
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-2-x-LSD-Auto(finished)

SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ring-Feminised(finished with 6oz)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

cough (25-03-20), GEORGE (25-03-20)