Thread: What autos

Thanks

Default What autos

Hi all! Been out the game for a while and the autos weren’t to great when I was growing, was wondering how people are getting on with them??
    what strain/how long/ what lighting
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ads50 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

3 royal dwarf autos- yield 150-200g square metre
    1 northern lights auto- yield 450-500 square metre
    Both by royal queen seeds, coming up week 13 since dropped seeds in, 1 royal ready in a week or so and the others maybe another 2-3, yield for the dwarves is looking pretty good considering there size, way out of the park of seed to harvest though, under LED lighting, one viparspectra actual draw 260w and one mars actual draw 114w....personally I'd do autos again, just not these ones, other members here have some amazing results with there's though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-20)

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply, blimey northern lights looks like a good one, ok so there still not 10 weeks start to finish? I would like to use led last time I used 250hps in cool tube was getting 3 oz off one plant , but heat was always an issue! How do u find the led lights? Maybe they take longer than hps?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ads50 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-20)

7. Default

I would recommend the LSD auto from Barneys Farm, or Blackberry Auto Seeds from Fast Buds, you won't go wrong with either of those strains in my opinion.

Classic auto strain that I always recommend would be the Lowryder #2

Light schedule - 24/0 produces fantastic results ..but really it's a growers personal choice, just don't go lower than 18/6 and you'll be fine.

In terms of HID or LED, either (or a mix of both) do well just make sure to invest in decent quality LEDs

You don't get much heat off of LED's but this really does vary on the type of LED you buy..generally they produce a lot less than HID.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-20)

Thanks

What sort of money am I looking at for a decent one?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ads50 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-20)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ads50 View Post
    What sort of money am I looking at for a decent one?

Would depend on your grow area..

To give you some idea, feel free to ask Vivid LED some questions, they are a sponsor here..but will help with giving you an idea of what you might be looking at in terms of sizing and price (much better than I can) - Linky

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-20)

Thanks

Ok thanks, will b me looking for small set up 80x80x180

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ads50 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Sorry slow reply dude, I personally like the vipar, the Mars is borrowed, I know vivid led make some supreme boards and I will be investing soon, as ice said though get some good genetics and you'll be alright, I'm not very knowlegable on LED and grow space dimensions but I'd take a shot in the dark and say the 150w board from vivid would do that space nicely, I'm sure someone more experienced will shed some light, as for price I'd take the vivid over the vipar too

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

ads50 (30-03-20), GEORGE (30-03-20)