Welcome to the talk dude
    Hey, thanks mate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpooningBadgers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SpooningBadgers View Post
    Hey all,
    New to the site, I’ve done 4 grows in the past but stopped 6 years ago. I’m thinking of starting to get going again to give me something to do in these shitty times we are in. Just here to make new friends and refresh my memory on the whole art of growing ????
    Hi and welcome mate. I decided to go again with the growing after a 10 year break and like you, I only did 4 grows. I was so lucky, I decided to grow again about 2 weeks before this shit hit, so I was all but set up. There's things I'm struggling to get online now like PH pens and stuff but the grows underway (3 weeks into 12/12 from seed)and I'm guessing what a ml is lol!!

You got all the gear still?
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-20)

Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    Hi and welcome mate. I decided to go again with the growing after a 10 year break and like you, I only did 4 grows. I was so lucky, I decided to grow again about 2 weeks before this shit hit, so I was all but set up. There's things I'm struggling to get online now like PH pens and stuff but the grows underway (3 weeks into 12/12 from seed)and I'm guessing what a ml is lol!!

You got all the gear still?
    Hey mate, cool, what you growing? And yeah I have a lot of my old gear (air cooled hood with 600w light, ballast, extraction fan, air pots and yo-yo hangers)
    I just need a carbon filter, nutes, soil, seeds... and a TENT! (Update on my first post I have found a roof cube that will fit in my attic.. only downside is it’s not in stock atm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpooningBadgers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-20)

Thanks

Also need to fit a few boards in the attic and make a few alterations haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpooningBadgers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-20)

Thanks

Hey mate, cool, what you growing? And yeah I have a lot of my old gear (air cooled hood with 600w light, ballast, extraction fan, air pots and yo-yo hangers)
    I just need a carbon filter, nutes, soil, seeds... and a TENT! (Update on my first post I have found a roof cube that will fit in my attic.. only downside is it’s not in stock atm
    I like Nirvana's Aurora so 2 of them a Black Demon and an Oregon Underdawg all from Ali Bongo, I'm impressed with the latter 2 mentioned so far and well and truly into flower. I'm now reminded that the Aurora takes a bit of time to get going, remember now from last time.

Good luck with yours mate, sounds like you're not too far away and things will open up soon, shops etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-20)

Thanks

I like Nirvana's Aurora so 2 of them a Black Demon and an Oregon Underdawg all from Ali Bongo, I'm impressed with the latter 2 mentioned so far and well and truly into flower. I'm now reminded that the Aurora takes a bit of time to get going, remember now from last time.

Good luck with yours mate, sounds like you're not too far away and things will open up soon, shops etc.
    Yeah mate, things are quite dear online compared to what you get them from local shops for. I’ve not decided on what I’m gonna grow yet. Dunno wether to go all 4 the same for conveniences sake or 2 and 2 of all 4 diff strains. Choice on strains is overwhelming lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpooningBadgers For This Useful Post:

cough (31-03-20), GEORGE (31-03-20)

Thanks

Yeah mate, things are quite dear online compared to what you get them from local shops for. I’ve not decided on what I’m gonna grow yet. Dunno wether to go all 4 the same for conveniences sake or 2 and 2 of all 4 diff strains. Choice on strains is overwhelming lol
    Was talking the other day about the pain in the arse it is feeding different plants, 2 an 2 I'd go mate, even the same plants can be well different, if you know what I mean

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-20)

Thanks

Was talking the other day about the pain in the arse it is feeding different plants, 2 an 2 I'd go mate, even the same plants can be well different, if you know what I mean
    Yeah mate think 2 and 2 is the probably best. I only grow for personal use so I want at least a bit of variety but can’t be dealing with 4 diff plants wanting 4 diff nute strengths lol.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpooningBadgers For This Useful Post:

cough (01-04-20), GEORGE (31-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

Welcome matey
    Seems you are forced into building your own. I just built a new groom, every bit of timber I pulled out of skips. I think it's easier in the loft as you have more to fix to. Get a good staple gun and a lot of duct tape! The Aldi staple gun is shit!
    Good luck with it, lots of threads on here where you can ask for advice.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

cough (01-04-20), GEORGE (01-04-20)

Thanks

hy thank you for the warm welcome hows you?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to alexxali For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-20)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast