Thread: Somatics for your Health & wellbveing.

Thanks

Default Somatics for your Health & wellbveing.

What are Somatics. Somatic. It's a Greek word that means Living body. It is movement characterised by the deliberate contracting & conscious very slow release of the muscles, from various postures which target every area of the Body. It is a retraining of the nervous system. A releasing of Trauma caused by lifestyle/occupation, even upbringing. Physical & mental trauma. There is however not one iota of mumbo jumbo about it. I've been practicing since Nov 11 2019, & can vouch for its efficacy. I have suffered chronic muscular tension for a long time. A lot of it began in childhood. But enough of that. Somatics really has given me my health back. I feel years younger. My hips are even. Shoulders loose, my scoliosis has improved. But its my mind that has cleared that is the most powerful thing of all. I plan to use somatics to help people during & hopefully after this difficult time we all face. We should be ashamed that the most unprejudiced thing on Earth Is disease. There are plenty of resources online. YouTube is a good one. Lots of reasonably well instructed & a few not as videos of somatic movement. Do some research, you will not regret it. Thank you for your time I wish you & your loved ones all the best. Peace & Love

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveBudd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-20), KrazyDave (27-04-20)