Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36

Thread: The Solyom goes coco. 3 x Gelato Mentored by Krofam

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Krofam View Post
    make sure you sort your intake out. have it at the bottom. i know the ducting went all the way down and it seems ok but its far from it. the path of least resistance is still at the top. you'll see the difference next time round. especially with temps.
    the plant at the back would of been getting fresh air come if right under her too.

whats next, sol?
    remember you always have this diary to look back on what you have learned.
    Next is Stardawg from the Blackskull seeds giveaway. I'm going to take a week off, get everything cleaned and the right way up. Vividled is out of the Infinity fans so may get a 260w hlg light, or run 2 plants under 400w dual spectrum. If I get an Infinity, I'll use the 5" for the hood and the 6" for circulation. I'm also toying with the idea of building a groom to look like a wardrobe. My pal said he will build it for free. The main problem is exhaust ventilation, it has to be pumped into my living room, ok in winter, bummer in summer. And not exactly stealthy. No more summer grows for me. I lost the last 2 to mould and it is not happening again.

And finally, some good news.
    The Pepsi challenge netted me just over an oz and the Jack Herer auto is about 3-4oz, can't be arsed to weigh it. maybe later. They are all curing in 3 x 2l jars with an 8g Boveda pack in each jar. The JH dried a bit too quick with the high temps we've had so a Boveda should sort that.

They both smell lush, a tad harsh in the vape but that will improve with time.

Krofam fella, my never ending thanks and appreciation for your knowledge, patience and support throughout this grow. Maybe one-day our Government will see sense and legalize weed, then I'll be able to buy you a few beers.

Mac, my thanks also to you for following along and also to all the Talkers who stopped by with kind words.

Onwards and upwards we go...Stardawg... oh yea...one of my favs...let the party begin...soon

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-08-20), Herbitual (30-08-20), IceCalibur (17-08-20), Krofam (17-08-20), Mac (20-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

been a pleasure, man!

link to your next adventure here.

get a pic that shows all the intakes on your tent. when its the right side up that is. lol.

i would have it so the hood has its own intake and outtake. doesnt need to be filter if the ducting is air tight.

ideally, no ducting between fan and filter. wide clamp is great for this. i use gorilla tape to align and get a seal then clamp around it. you want a small amount of ducting in tent. the less the better.

with my old tent, the intake was at the bottom back and centred. i got a bit of ducting about 2-3feet long and have it so one end lines up with the centre of the tent. so air comes in and blows upwards evenly.other end outside the tent. acoustic or that other foam insulated ducting would be best for this.

you know we are always here when you need some help.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-08-20), Herbitual (30-08-20), Mac (20-08-20), The Solyom (30-08-20)

Thanks

We can wrap this up now, would a mod move this thread to the completed section please?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-08-20), Herbitual (30-08-20), IceCalibur (30-08-20), Krofam (30-08-20), Mac (30-08-20)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Solyom View Post
    We can wrap this up now, would a mod move this thread to the completed section please?
    You both did very well here I'd say despite the bad luck in the end..I've gone ahead and moved this to the completed section for you

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-08-20), Herbitual (30-08-20), Krofam (30-08-20), Mac (30-08-20), The Solyom (01-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Fuck, Sol! That’s miserable but you seem to have enough in back up?

To change the subject, are you getting amongst the fish at you-know-where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-08-20), IceCalibur (30-08-20), Krofam (31-08-20), Mac (31-08-20), The Solyom (01-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Fuck, Sol! That’s miserable but you seem to have enough in back up?

To change the subject, are you getting amongst the fish at you-know-where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have some Jack Herer which somehow missed the mould so not all bad.
    I have been fishing 3 times, mainly sticking to the float and sweetcorn. I'm hoping for a Tench but the pesky roach keeps nabbing the bait. Last time was very slow, only 3 fish between us. I was chatting to a bailiff who pulled out a 35lb catfish, caught on boilie. Apparently the lake is getting netted by EA and the cats are getting moved although I don't know when. I'd like to go and watch that!
    I might be going Sat or Sunday if my pal is up for it and the weather is ok, I don't do shite weather fishing any more, that's a young man's folly lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-09-20), Krofam (02-09-20), Mac (01-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Solyom View Post

Mac, my thanks also to you for following along
    It's been my pleasure fella, the diaries we learn from are the best one's.
    Kro's advice has been stellar and helped me in my grow too, so again another thank you to him for his time and knowledge.

Right now it's been long enough, where's ya next diary slacker, I wanna see sexy ladies with nowt much on

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-09-20), Krofam (02-09-20)

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36