Thread: Keep or bin?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 Times in 2,413 Posts

Default Keep or bin?

I've got a few on the go atm. 3 are the same age but one suffered hot soil at the start so has been slower to progress after being repotted twice now. New growth is good but its probably less than half the size of the 2 plants the same age as it. It's colorado cookies auto, no older than 2 wks. Is it likely to catch up do you think or is it best to fuck it off now and put something else in?

It's the one with the shitty leaves

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCannab1sir For This Useful Post:

hotshot (05-04-20), Mac (05-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,515 Times in 851 Posts

They look like the first seedling leaves, I pluck em off once she gets a few nodes, so wouldn't worry about them at all. They tend to die and fall off once the plant is done with them naturally anyway.

Other than that she looks fine to me for 2 weeks.
    NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

Mac's Mephisto Massacre. Sour Stomper X Double Grape. Hempy QB LED.
    <<< Current Diary

"If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed" - Terence McKenna.

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.? Samuel Johnson.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

hotshot (05-04-20), MrCannab1sir (05-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maccajuana View Post
    They look like the first seedling leaves, I pluck em off once she gets a few nodes, so wouldn't worry about them at all. They tend to die and fall off once the plant is done with them naturally anyway.

Other than that she looks fine to me for 2 weeks.
    Yeh although it's a lights on pic the new growth is healthy, just wondered as its so stunted now will it end up as a low yielder or do you reckon it'll catch up over the next few weeks?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCannab1sir For This Useful Post:

BB (05-04-20), hotshot (05-04-20), Mac (11-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,182 Posts

I thought my black cream was a lost cause. She was stunted during veg and looked pathetic compared with my other plant.
    Shes taking a little longer but shes gotten huge too. Growing into my lights. Has made me rethink doing 2 at a time in there.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

BB (05-04-20), British green (05-04-20), hotshot (05-04-20), Mac (11-04-20), MrCannab1sir (05-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 871 Posts

Outdoors for a laugh?
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

hotshot (05-04-20), Mac (11-04-20), MrCannab1sir (05-04-20)

Thanks

Sound I'll let it carry on then..Cue the classic underdog story...Looks like a quality tasty strain so was hoping the advice would lean toward keeping it

No where to put it outdoors anyway, would have to find a spot and keep travelling there, which would be ok but not sure it'd be worth the risk the way things are

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCannab1sir For This Useful Post:

cough (05-04-20), hotshot (05-04-20), Mac (11-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Sound I'll let it carry on then..Cue the classic underdog story...Looks like a quality tasty strain so was hoping the advice would lean toward keeping it

No where to put it outdoors anyway, would have to find a spot and keep travelling there, which would be ok but not sure it'd be worth the risk the way things are
    Was thinking about it myself with my runt, I was going to put it on the window ledge, all that's opposite are student halls full of Chinese, what would they do? Not worth it now I'm doing a grow though so like you, I'll keep it in there.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

hotshot (05-04-20), Mac (11-04-20), MrCannab1sir (06-04-20)