Thread: Please help me to diagnose

small plantation outside kingston jamaica
    Thanks

Default Please help me to diagnose

So. This girl is now 4 and a half weeks old. Potted up from 4" to 6", due for the last pot up soon with westlands MP. Steady temps 25-28max humidity finally sorted.
    She was over watered last week and had started to yellow on the bottom leaves, compost nutes running out?
    Because of this i top dressed with more compost hopping the additional nutes would help until nutes arrive only to find this yesterday.
    I have grow nutes hopefully ariving today and she hopefully will be due a water tomorrow.

Using the hand test there is very little heat from the light at plant level.
    I did put a pc fan (120mm running at 6v) blowing close to the pla t after top dressing, could that be the case? Wind burn?

What do you guys think please
    Regards

New PC Build coming soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpman233345 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-20)

small plantation outside kingston jamaica
    Thanks

Forgot to add this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpman233345 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-20)