Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Can someone recommend a tent please

Thanks

When I bought my tent I bought the best I could get. You can not get a better tent than a Gorilla. And buy as tall as you can fit into your space.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psy For This Useful Post:

barney_b (23-02-22), Doink (23-02-22), Farmer Geddon (23-02-22), GEORGE (23-02-22), V8 (23-02-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,991 Times

Quote Originally Posted by psy View Post
    When I bought my tent I bought the best I could get. You can not get a better tent than a Gorilla. And buy as tall as you can fit into your space.
    I also bought a Gorilla.............costing me a fortune in Bananas . I'm happy with it so far, and if I need an extra foot of head space I can whack on the roof extension it came with. No need as of yet.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doink For This Useful Post:

barney_b (23-02-22), Farmer Geddon (23-02-22), GEORGE (23-02-22), V8 (23-02-22)

Thanks

Mine came with the 1" extension for 7' 11" tall. I would have went with the 2' extension but I was 1" short in ceiling height,,, It just wouldn't fit without custom fitting. Almost did it then couch lock took over. I also made the mistake of buying a 6" ipower filter and blower. Which takes up to much room in the top of the tent. And the bearings are going out in the crappy ipower blower. So it looks like I will be ordering a 4" AC Infinity and putting the filter and blower on top of the tent. Need all the height I can get for those tall and leggy statives.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psy For This Useful Post:

Doink (23-02-22), Farmer Geddon (24-02-22), GEORGE (23-02-22), V8 (23-02-22)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4