Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Advice Needed Experienced Noob 15" x 17" x 17" LED Stealth SCROG

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Noone is going to mess around with 4inch par readings to dial in like that, but good luck, it sounds like you already have a mind set.

Think of the coverage you will get at 4 inch....

Also think when the plant grows only 2 inches, you will have four times the par at the canopy...

I can't think of the coverage I would get as I've never used LED's before. Give me a HPS and I'm well away haha

I've far from made my mind up though, just trying to understand more than anything. Please don't take my questions as a challenge to your personal experience, i'm trying to draw from it.

The way I see it is like this. I have 17" of height to use, 4" is take up by the medium/system, 2" for medium to screen, 2" to hang the light and 6" distance from the light. that leaves me around 3.5" to grow my canopy in a safe space? Would you agree with that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrFox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    You can even use A house 6500K 19W led bulb in that small of space. They put out 800PAR at 2". This would be to veg, I guess you would need a 2700K for Flower, but don't know PAR reading on those. You can buy them as high as 40W, but don't know what par is on those.
    I did that for some seedlings. A 13W domestic LED bulb. Kept them going for about a month or a little over.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-20)

Thanks

oh thanks ?it is give me a huge help

6. The Following User Says Thank You to llilina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-03-21)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4