Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bloody bruce banner x

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,509 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    By this and that I mean to many different nutes different brands etc and in my opinion calmag should be given as a foliar spray not into the soil ever but that’s just my opinion.

Just flushing and giving the dutch pro would have been what I’d do but full strength as they can take it now not quarter strength probably why they are yellow due to lack of nitrogen.
    Ok fella i see what you are saying i thought you could use ecothrive an emsom salts with any brands

An i only gave her a foliage spray with the cal mag 1 time before flower as i have been told not to use it is soil unless it is organic

Iv never been able to to use full strength with dutchpro with any plant as it seem quite strong stuff but will give her abit more on next feed to see i really do think she is just a fussy bitch lol this is the 3rd time growing this three different ways an still the same lol

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    BigDady what's her yield been like? I grew Seedsman's version, Bruce Banger, and she was a fussy little ****, nute sensitive, low-ish yield, and very stretchy. Not something I am rushing back to. Hope your grow does much better.
    Yeah not been the best but iv always put it down to me being a noob lol quite a few people have said exactly the same after doing some research it seems an yeah i do agree with you on her being very stretchy

Just didn't want to give up on it as i would really do like the smoke might just try something else then come back to it in a few years when i have a few more grows under my belt lol thanks anyway for the feedback hopefully i will get this sorted

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-20), Valentina (21-04-20)

Thanks

Only gave her water tonight as i
    got the calmag out put half a ml in a litre of water then with a sponge me an the misses spent 45 mins going over her carefully dabbing the leaves down lol

Buds seem to be putting on weight but the leaves are still yellowing even after giving her a good feed cant wait till this 1 is over

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-20), redisiel (26-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Are you spraying her with the lights on ?
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (26-04-20), GEORGE (26-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Are you spraying her with the lights on ?
    Redz
    No buddy i took her out the tent done the dabbing let her dry off for 20 minutes then before putting her back I raised the light a good 5 inches

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-20), redisiel (26-04-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2