Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: preferred paper

Thanks

Default preferred paper

hey, wondering whats eveyones favorite paper and why?

i like OCB organic hemp paper and King Palm prerolls, personally i suck at rolling and i find it easier with OCB and i feel like i get to really taste the flower better, and king palms because the already come prerolled, i like the way they burn, theyre all natural and already come with a filter

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moonpie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-20), Mac (23-04-20), M_C (22-04-20), Oldschool420 (22-04-20), Sadface (22-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

I used to like the RAW papers... but I quit smoking so use none of them
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-20), Mac (23-04-20), moonpie (22-04-20), Sadface (22-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Daily star

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

CaptainChronic (22-04-20), GEORGE (22-04-20), Jesse_tpfi (22-04-20), Mac (23-04-20), M_C (22-04-20), Valentina (22-04-20)

Thanks

Any paper really as long as it has page 3 babes. Really tho elements, juicy jays, raw and blunt wraps such as double platinum or kingpin.
    Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaptainChronic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-20), Mac (23-04-20), moonpie (22-04-20), M_C (22-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

I really like Raw classic or the Raw classic black (for a treat)
    The thought that goes into their products is quite impressive, such as the watermark which has pretty much eliminated side burn (if it is rolled properly, it will smoke properly)
    I even go so far as to use the creaseless papers as they burn even better haha

I'm a big fan of the brand owner too, Josh Kesselman, he's really done incredibly well for himself, out of rolling papers. He started Raw, jucy Jay's, elements, zen, cyclones and others that are no longer produced.

He also pushed the market forward. Skins with tips included, pre rolled cones etc were first brought to market under the Raw brand.

This answer was longer than intended hahaha I'm a bit of a rolling paper nerd, I used to collect them but I lost the collection in a house move. Never bothered to start it up again, thought it was a bit sad in hindsight... Part of me misses it though and I still look at vintage papers on ebay every now and then, such a sad act haha

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

CaptainChronic (22-04-20), GEORGE (22-04-20), Mac (10-05-20), moonpie (22-04-20)

Thanks

Yup Josh is a really cool down to earth hippy, I'm a fan of him and his papers.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptainChronic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-20), Jesse_tpfi (22-04-20), Mac (10-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_tpfi View Post
    I really like Raw classic or the Raw classic black (for a treat)
    The thought that goes into their products is quite impressive, such as the watermark which has pretty much eliminated side burn (if it is rolled properly, it will smoke properly)
    I even go so far as to use the creaseless papers as they burn even better haha

I'm a big fan of the brand owner too, Josh Kesselman, he's really done incredibly well for himself, out of rolling papers. He started Raw, jucy Jay's, elements, zen, cyclones and others that are no longer produced.

He also pushed the market forward. Skins with tips included, pre rolled cones etc were first brought to market under the Raw brand.

This answer was longer than intended hahaha I'm a bit of a rolling paper nerd, I used to collect them but I lost the collection in a house move. Never bothered to start it up again, thought it was a bit sad in hindsight... Part of me misses it though and I still look at vintage papers on ebay every now and then, such a sad act haha

its cool i dont mind the long answer, i like the raw cones, but like i said early i suck at rolling and i always had a harder time with raw paper, idk why im just a weirdo like that, but thats cool i didnt anything about the owner, i was interested in signing up for one of those monthly paper subscriptions to try out different papers, so thats primarily why i asked

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moonpie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-20), Jesse_tpfi (22-04-20), Mac (10-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    its cool i dont mind the long answer, i like the raw cones, but like i said early i suck at rolling and i always had a harder time with raw paper, idk why im just a weirdo like that, but thats cool i didnt anything about the owner, i was interested in signing up for one of those monthly paper subscriptions to try out different papers, so thats primarily why i asked
    Raw papers are very smooth, as in literally, they are harder to get purchase when rolling because they are so thin.

If you've recently washed your hands it can make rolling more difficult too, no oil on your skin just makes it slip.

It's crazy what can make the difference, I'd reccomend a king-size rolling machine. Super easy to use and there's no shame in taking the ball ache out of it for yourself. Personally I love the ritual of rolling a joint but everyone is different. My fiance hates rolling haha

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-20), Mac (10-05-20)

Thanks

Can't beat the gd old Scottish Highlanders like the odd flavoured rip skin now and then partial to a blunt flavoured skin from time to time also

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oldschool420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-20), Jesse_tpfi (22-04-20), Mac (10-05-20), moonpie (23-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    hey, wondering whats eveyones favorite paper and why?

i like OCB organic hemp paper and King Palm prerolls, personally i suck at rolling and i find it easier with OCB and i feel like i get to really taste the flower better, and king palms because the already come prerolled, i like the way they burn, theyre all natural and already come with a filter
    I go for any Hemp based papers, mostly RAW

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanjaMon1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Jesse_tpfi (07-05-20), Mac (10-05-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast