Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: When to flower this scrog (first grow)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey66 View Post

Deciding to flip this tomorrow as I can’t wait no longer as it’s my first grow and I’m eager to see results. Wish I had the original 4 in here instead of 3 as it would have been full for sure but it’s good to see what I’ll get off each and how they will do as I can add cuttings next time and grow them for the same length of time knowing what I’ll get or grow thicker to get more. Am I right to think this being covered this much should pretty much have it covered after three weeks of flowering before it stops growing? And with 600w lights should I get a good yield off this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd give them another week if you can hold out, patience is key pal

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-20), Valentina (07-05-20), Whitey66 (30-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,322 Times

Deciding to flip this tomorrow as I can’t wait no longer as it’s my first grow and I’m eager to see results. Wish I had the original 4 in here instead of 3 as it would have been full for sure but it’s good to see what I’ll get off each and how they will do as I can add cuttings next time and grow them for the same length of time knowing what I’ll get or grow thicker to get more. Am I right to think this being covered this much should pretty much have it covered after three weeks of flowering before it stops growing? And with 600w lights should I get a good yield off this?

You've had some cracking advice above mukka, take it and reap the rewards
    Bigger roots bigger fruits

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-20), Lowrollerbean (30-04-20), Valentina (07-05-20), Whitey66 (30-04-20)

Thanks

Default When to flower this scrog (first grow)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6FFF8E7B-E764-49EF-925E-9EF0F37034AD.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	382559

Hi I’ve gave my plants another week to close gaps and I’m wondering if these are now at the stage to flip and go into flowering? Within the next few days I feel like I can tuck all the tops down to close the final few gaps and then the only way will be to grow up? That should give it at least two weeks to grow upwards and push further? Also what would anyone recommend on taking away fan leaves to give buds more light is this needed or shall I just leave them to grow how they do naturally?
    Last edited by Whitey66; 05-05-20 at 10:30 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whitey66 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-20), Lowrollerbean (06-05-20), tom222 (06-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,102 Times

Looking much better yo!...I'd say tuck em and flip em .they will keep stretching for a week or two when u go 12 12.trim off all the leaf and small new growth under the net.and I'd take a few leafs off the top around potential bud sites too...well done looking good! Peace

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    PiKiT-PaKiT-FiReItUp

JAck/BlUeS Grow 2 plus 4 12/12 from seed - DONEWITH

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrpukka For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-20), Lowrollerbean (14-05-20), Whitey66 (06-05-20)

Thanks

Thanks mate! I’ve just flipped today and I’m going to start taking away leaves. Should I take away all the leaves that are in the way of bud sites in one big go or take away a few daily? I want the plant to grow as much as possible now? I’ve read to take them all in one go about 14-21 days into flowering in order for my plants to keep growing to their full potential?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whitey66 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Lowrollerbean (06-05-20)

Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whitey66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is below the nets and how I have took away the leaves and the thinner branches so far

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whitey66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That extra week done justice mate, all looking good so far, don't go mad taking the fan leaves, to much or the wrong ones is seriously going to affect your yield, I'd start by taking just a couple at a time rather than one big stressful haul, (in the wild a couple of leaves here and there would happen naturally) so this is the approach I took on mine, just my opinion, far more experienced guys and gals on here to enlighten you but it's a personal approach sort of thing

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Whitey66 (06-05-20)

Thanks

That sounds like a good theory to be honest I did think personally take them in one hit towards the end of growth and then it would shock for a couple of days but it would have the full growth then go into flowering but what your saying makes sense. It’s hard as people have different theories I may just do half the tent a few leaves here and there then the other half one big go about 14 days in and see what yields more after as it’s all the same strain so I’ll know what works best or not then I guess?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whitey66 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Lowrollerbean (07-05-20)

Thanks

That sounds like a good theory to be honest I did think personally take them in one hit towards the end of growth and then it would shock for a couple of days but it would have the full growth then go into flowering but what your saying makes sense. It’s hard as people have different theories I may just do half the tent a few leaves here and there then the other half one big go about 14 days in and see what yields more after as it’s all the same strain so I’ll know what works best or not then I guess?

Personally, I take anything in the way of bud sites, the strip a few here and there all the way through flower (I'm just coming to the end of my second grow) and for me I'm going to stick with this method in future, depending on how the strain grows, this run was zkittles and she was very dense and bushy so needed daily maintenance taking leaves away for good air flow and light penetration, just each to there own bud

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-20), Mrpukka (07-05-20), Whitey66 (07-05-20)

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast