Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: yellowing in 3week of flowering quick critical+

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

So I am in a Supt ion that because you use the ph perfect range you certainly don't ec

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-20), wicked_chris (24-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    This is where I fall apart as I've 100% no sense of smell I'm awaiting an opp ..probarbly shit myself when I've had it ,but your hardly at the stage where smell will be prominent I'm sure ,I know plants smell in veg as I can remeber that lol ...but my opinion would be to swop out the ph perfect,you'll find few on here that do use it imo ,a nice ph pen and crack on
    Oh man that sucks no smell,ok tnx for the help and opinions i really appreciated.
    Can i use wormcastings until i get my other nutes?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wicked_chris For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-20)

Thanks

So I am in a Supt ion that because you use the ph perfect range you certainly don't ec
    Nop never done that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wicked_chris For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-20)

Thanks

I've never used nothing growing in coco since I started other than canna a b and pk13/14 and perhaps 3 shots of magnical thru entire grow from seed or clone to weed ..but I did once as I say scratch my itch and try somthing else and ph perfect range fitted my requirements as I don't EC my feed .and as I say I only got thru half of the 3 part 1l bottles and switched immediately back ...and fuck me canna cost for a year is same as 3 months using ph perfect ,I grow with little control regarding I've never owned or used a EC pen and the ph perfect range took every little other bit of control I had ,it wasn't for me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've never used nothing growing in coco since I started other than canna a b and pk13/14 and perhaps 3 shots of magnical thru entire grow from seed or clone to weed ..but I did once as I say scratch my itch and try somthing else and ph perfect range fitted my requirements as I don't EC my feed .and as I say I only got thru half of the 3 part 1l bottles and switched immediately back ...and fuck me canna cost for a year is same as 3 months using ph perfect ,I grow with little control regarding I've never owned or used a EC pen and the ph perfect range took every little other bit of control I had ,it wasn't for me
    i am using soil not coco, a biobizz light mix with added compost soil and perlite also its not a autoflowering strain
    Last edited by wicked_chris; 24-04-20 at 02:23 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wicked_chris For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-20)

Thanks

Well in soil as a general rule little buffering is really needed in soil it will do it its self if all is healthy below surface ...regardless of medium my advice would be swerve the ph perfect range of nutrients ,but that's just my humble ,some member may pop up who uses it to great effect ,just my opinion ,but you have a few days to get the answers you need as you plants look fine in the main

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And if I was growing in soil and wanting to ph my feed I'd 100% want to do it manually imho

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And if I was growing in soil and wanting to ph my feed I'd 100% want to do it manually imho
    Well yeah if this allow me to have better control over any situation i will take your advice.
    Thank you very much.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wicked_chris For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-20)

Thanks

Only time ive ever seen this in flower i needed a bigger pot... bottom leaves dying like that.. but almost does look like burn.. whats in the soil mix.
    Last edited by JimmyDickenz; 25-04-20 at 09:54 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyDickenz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-04-20)

Thanks

really how so ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyDickenz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-04-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3