Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Temp problems I think

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

If that's burning them mate then half again I'd start at 1/4 dose 1 week then half dose the week after. I don't even use half strengh with my pk. They recommend 2ml I use 0.5ml-0.75 max

Current diary https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-05-20), Jingo (20-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    If that's burning them mate then half again I'd start at 1/4 dose 1 week then half dose the week after. I don't even use half strengh with my pk. They recommend 2ml I use 0.5ml-0.75 max

Current diary https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Cheers mate I will just hit them with the a and b the next few weeks that's twice with the pk stuff creeps me right out my last grow died like a week b4 harvest and am sure it was Down to that

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ha got caught up in the pk convo and forgot is that how the main colas grow or do I have a problem

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Really nice looking buds, just wanna ask how much it takes to grow like this?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daneur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-05-20), Jingo (20-05-20)

Thanks

Personally mate I would be worried if my main colas where forming in that way, deffinately something not right.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to underground For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-05-20)

Thanks

The side/lower bud sites look less affected, at a guess it looks more localised to the tops, light/heat stress, slight over fert? Lots of variables. I have had buds foxtail in a similar way due to heat issues, look up foxtailing for more advice pal.
    Good luck.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to underground For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by underground View Post
    The side/lower bud sites look less affected, at a guess it looks more localised to the tops, light/heat stress, slight over fert? Lots of variables. I have had buds foxtail in a similar way due to heat issues, look up foxtailing for more advice pal.
    Good luck.

Am hoping it mite be the genetics of the plants as 2 of the colas on each plant that are under the light seem to have filled out but not all of then have so hoping time will sort them

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daneur View Post
    Really nice looking buds, just wanna ask how much it takes to grow like this?
    What do you mean mate how much does it cost to set up what I have in that cupboard your prob talking about £200 but that's me adding seeds prob get way with it cheaper depends on your space and what you want to do I have a 600w light few pots soil and nutrients the killer is the electric that's set me back a good bit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    Thought I would just keep this on the same thread if your plants aren't showing any signs of illness lol is it wise to use more nutrients as of now I am using coco a b and a boost they look amazing coming on nice but it's telling me to use pk in the next week and calmag thought veg and flower I did use clamag at start but ran out if the look fine is there any point of adding stuff or is there a hidden bonus by adding the pk

Order yourself some more Cal-Mag it's very important in flower, If necessary reduce your A and b to get a little Cal mag in there and definitely use the PK. So if you have to reduce the A and b to add Cal-Mag then do so, basically you phase out of A and b a little bit as you're adding in Cal mag and PK and then phase into those.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    That looks lovely mate I am worried about my 2 sativa is it normal for them to go kind of stringy looking at the top of the colas before they fill out as it doesn't look like any but is growing at the top but getting fatter in the middle I will post a pic tomorrow not sure if u can see it in any of those pics

Did you get your temps worked out? That will make your buds stringy or larfy as I call them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-05-20)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast