Thread: Thinking of drying in a cardboard box but for a few questions peeps

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Default Thinking of drying in a cardboard box but for a few questions peeps

So my blue dream is ready for the chop but I’ve still got another auto growing in the growdrobe so I can’t dry in there like normal, I’ve seen a lot of people talking about drying in a box but I haven’t heard much about using a proper carbon filter and fan so I’m wondering what yus reckon to me using my 4” carbon filter and rhino twin speed fan, I just don’t want it drying out too fast, another thing is should I put a proper fan on it for intake as I don’t think I would get away with a passive intake would I and I’m not sure whether to put a fan in there
    Cheers
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-20), Mac (29-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I rely on the passive intake if I use my fan and filter extracting. I figure sucking all that air creates enough air movement

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-20), scorpion (29-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Done exactly that scorpion. Fan pulling air from a box and pushing it into CF. Stabbed a few holes in the box and taped it up. Worked well tbh. Had a little pc fan in there also

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-20), scorpion (29-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Cheers lads I chopped them both earlier and kept them in the drobe but I will be setting up the box that way just wasn’t sure
    Cheers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-20)