Thread: Hi all,I'm back :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

Default Hi all,I'm back :)

Haven't been on here since 2013 when I moved from the UK to Canada,now I'm back(on the forum).
    Weed has been legal here for almost 2 years and each household can grow a whopping 4 plants which is just as well as the store bought weed is bland,and overdried in short its CRAP,so I'm prepping to start over this time legal beagle style.
    I have everything ready except my seeds which I am hoping arrive shortly,gonna be growing 4 auto's in my basement in 3 gallon fabric pots with coco,and 3 of the same auto's in 3 gallon plastic pots with soil in my neighbours cheapy greenhouse,also got a photo feminised seed that's going in the greenhouse to see how big it goes,no idea what strain it is as my friends seeds got mixed up haha.
    Weed is legal but for some f'cked up reason employers can and do still piss test,pre employment,and post incident even thought they know dirty piss means nothing(I speak from bitter experience!)

Anyway this is what I am planning for my basement tent:
    Auto purple-sensible seeds
    Auto northern lights-Greenhouse seeds
    Auto Candy Dawg-seed stockers
    Auto Gorilla glue

For my neighbours greenhouse:
    Mystery feminised photo
    Auto Northern lights
    Auto Candy Dawg
    Auto Purple

I will try and keep updated grow journals of each grow,the mystery photo seed sprouted yesterday and is under a cheapy 1000w led just now until night time temps increase,the basement tent auto's will be under 600w HPS.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-20)