Thread: I've got serious questions about growing fully organic.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default I've got serious questions about growing fully organic.

Can you ACTUALLY taste/feel a difference in buds? Does it increase yield at all? Or is it just more of a personal preference type of thing?

Like id love to grow fully organic but reading about the steps and methods to do it seen fucking tedious and time consuming.

Myself, I prefer a full hydro system. One rezivoiur change a week. I use GH nutrient line. But the way I see it, i flush my plants for a minimum of 7-10 days before cutting anyways. So all of the nutrients are getting out of the root system anyways. So I don't get any weird tastes with my buds. Just a clean tasting high.

So tell me, why do you do fully organic?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilecarls8 For This Useful Post:

Bud goode (11-07-20), GEORGE (30-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Many people think that hydro is tedious, time consuming & tastes crap compared to organics.

Out of interest, do you smoke?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (30-04-20), GEORGE (30-04-20), Greengrass (11-07-20), Karsa (01-05-20), Lowrollerbean (30-04-20), MrC (30-04-20)

Thanks

Organic is the easier way forward. Hydro is trickier. More pricey also imho.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud goode For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

I find that my buds are more dense, when using organic soil.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

There is some variation to organic growing like building your own compost over time, i think there's a section here somewhere
    or there is the cheap lazy ass organic grower like me
    £12 Pm organic soil £10 organic nutes then just a few quid on seaweed and molasses, just water every 3-4 days then walk away
    But judging by what the chaps manage here in coco and Dwc you'll get larger results I suppose that's the micromanagement where as in soil if you've f.. ked up you won't know about it for a few days

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-20), sourshoes (11-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

It's great when its working. Much like hydro I'd say. Haven't grown one plant organic and the other not to compare but I may sometime soon for fun.

If you have a nice soil it can be very easy. The work is all ahead of time... Making soils, worm bins, teas, applying amendments ahead of time. Takes a little planning and some mistakes to get the hang of it. Almost 2 years fully organic and I'm still learning every grow. Sound watering makes all the difference.

Few organic grown shots. Some massive failures as well mind you.

sent from space

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-20), Greengrass (11-07-20)