Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1st timer..kinda :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Krofam View Post
    i decarb and infuse into coconut oil instead. i use about 2-3oz of premium bud per 500g of coconut oil (i like it strong).
    i then use that in place of butter for baking.

good thing about the coconut oil is that you can take a teaspoon on its own. i use it in my coffee/tea. teaspoon or 2 at a time. it also replaces any sugar id normally use.
    when. i do this i smoke upto 90% less with 3-4 coffees/teas per day. love it.

also. it can be applied topically for inflammation.
    I like to eat it but cakes and butter are pissing me off a bit now. Can you literally just use coconut oil in anything or does it have its limitations? The coffee idea I like

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-20), Mac (10-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Fuck me mate that was a blast from the past, haven't heard the term "teenth" for over 20 yrs, was it 1.75g lol, a teenth of hash fuck me
    Yeah mate... a teenth of black. £7.50, 20 B&H for £1.81, packet of Rizla... and still get change from a tenner!

Those were the days!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

BB (10-05-20), GEORGE (10-05-20), MrC (10-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    Yeah mate... a teenth of black. £7.50, 20 B&H for £1.81, packet of Rizla... and still get change from a tenner!

Those were the days!
    Shit the bed!! That takes me back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-20), MrC (10-05-20), Vlad the Inhaler (10-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Shit the bed!! That takes me back

Lol! Reminds me of when my first car packed up. It was a Datsun Sunny with a smiley face sticker on the bonnet. Anyway... the car died so the scrap man came to collect it and gave me a tenner.

Guess what I bought?

What about 5 draws and 10 draws?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

BB (10-05-20), GEORGE (10-05-20), MrC (10-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    Lol! Reminds me of when my first car packed up. It was a Datsun Sunny with a smiley face sticker on the bonnet. Anyway... the car died so the scrap man came to collect it and gave me a tenner.

Guess what I bought?

What about 5 draws and 10 draws?
    There was a dude by where I lived with my mom who always had a tin with 5’s n 10’s of squidgy black rolled into snakes .fuckin miss them times

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-20), MrC (10-05-20), Vlad the Inhaler (10-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

We used to have a guy come round to the back school gates in a shop-in-a-van sellin fags, 20p a pop Also had a dealer you could take any old tat to and swap for a Henry, African art type shit, used to go charity shop, grab somethin for 2-5 quid usually and swap it for draw.

Last one, you'll like this. First time I bought draw direct from a dealer was at school, I was 14 he was in the year above, big lad. I asked him to get me a Qtr and he came in and said he couldn't get a Qtr so he had to get 2 eigths and stick them together and it would be 30 not 25 I even thanked him for gettin 2 eigths for me

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-05-20), Vlad the Inhaler (11-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    We used to have a guy come round to the back school gates in a shop-in-a-van sellin fags, 20p a pop Also had a dealer you could take any old tat to and swap for a Henry, African art type shit, used to go charity shop, grab somethin for 2-5 quid usually and swap it for draw.

Last one, you'll like this. First time I bought draw direct from a dealer was at school, I was 14 he was in the year above, big lad. I asked him to get me a Qtr and he came in and said he couldn't get a Qtr so he had to get 2 eigths and stick them together and it would be 30 not 25 I even thanked him for gettin 2 eigths for me
    Lol! Fair play to him. It sounds like he did it for free!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-05-20), MrC (11-05-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3