Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Seedlings not growing help please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    I'd say it was light and heat, when you pot up... Do so to the little seed leaves.

Get some perlite or clean grow sand to help with drainage (if you're not already aware) they'll be fine but hope you can get a light on them and some heat. I found t5's great and a reptile heatpad.

These days I have a propagation tent with 2 t5 reptile tubes. It's great

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    I have put them under a 400w hps thats the only light I have right now. I have bought some John Innes no2 compost but I'm not sure ifi should mix soils I was going to ditch these ones and start fresh but I will give them a week or so and see what happens.
    ONE LOVE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to striker87 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    You can repot them anytime if they are photos, I would wait a little bit though. When I grow autos if they get floppy like that often if I wait long enough they just stand up and take care of themselves. But you can repot those too if you're careful, again I would wait a little bit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Omg I did not know this. I am repotting my two photos at once! They are in the worst pots ever. I was scared to transplant them cause they only had two sets of leaves. Well, 1 and a half sets I should say. TY I am glad I saw this. My biggest had drooping leaves and, I sort of fixed that, but I think it is cause of the over sized pot. Jiffy pots are the devil.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaxiii For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20), Jingo (24-06-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3