Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Growing with 2 tents

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    If I can figure out cloning I might do that. I'm growing reg seeds so I need 6-7 weeks to sex them in veg.

Stay tuned big things coming to the garden

sent from space
    It’s easy, I have about 99% success rate using aloe as my rooting gel, I find spraying and leaving cuts in a cup/jar (small amount of kelp/silica) for 24 hours before cutting and placing in cubes works really well, good spectrum of light(not too much, shaded corner in the tent will do)
    Nice high humidity, make sure cubes dont dry out, leave done completely closed first couple days then burp daily and your good,
    Give it ago.....
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-20), Shreder (09-05-20), sourshoes (09-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20), tom222 (10-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

I grow with a veg room ,2 flower spaces ,and a drying tent

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-20), Shreder (09-05-20), sourshoes (09-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,102 Times

I already have a second light and another tent (30"x30" / 76cmx76cm) on the way. What's the best way to utilize 2 tents to get more harvests? Both small tents.

Was thinking when one tent starts flowering, then start vegging in the other and keep it going. Harvest then put new plants in the flower... Anyone else run two that could help.

sent from space
    Scrog em...it'll take a bit of time to get going.at first but once u got one screen filled go 12 12 and then start filling another scrog screen..once u got that running you'll be utilizing the space and have fat crops on rotation...mayb?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    PiKiT-PaKiT-FiReItUp

JAck/BlUeS Grow 2 plus 4 12/12 from seed - DONEWITH

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrpukka For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-20), Shreder (10-05-20), sourshoes (10-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20), tom222 (10-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

I’ve got the 2 tents, but I’ve been growing autos so haven’t used them to my advantage lol.
    Il now be using my smaller tent as a veg tent/ drying tent. And then my bigger tent as a Scrog/flower tent

Well that’s the plan, I often get carried away

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-20), Shreder (10-05-20), sourshoes (10-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20)

Thanks

I just started doing this with my recent grow, and since we moved from autos to photos. 1 for veg 1 for flower. I figure we'd hopefully harvest every 8 weeks give or take. So far I like it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B.R.E.W. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-05-20), sourshoes (11-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.E.W. View Post
    I just started doing this with my recent grow, and since we moved from autos to photos. 1 for veg 1 for flower. I figure we'd hopefully harvest every 8 weeks give or take. So far I like it.

I'm kind of leaning that way. Flower and Veg. I grow photos and this was the first time I've ever sexed a plant in veg. About 6 weeks... Gives me 2 more weeks to veg and then flip. My tents are small.

sent from space

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

B.R.E.W. (11-05-20), GEORGE (12-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20)

Thanks

I'm kind of leaning that way. Flower and Veg. I grow photos and this was the first time I've ever sexed a plant in veg. About 6 weeks... Gives me 2 more weeks to veg and then flip. My tents are small.

sent from space
    Nothing against autos, but I felt it was time to move on. Photos do take longer so 2 tents made sense so we don't run out between runs. We were doing everything in a smaller closet before including our 1st two photo runs, then made the switch to a couple decent sized 4x4's from vivosun. I'm really glad we did. Plus we use the closet for drying now, so everything is in a centralized location and not all over the place.
    The 1st photo run we did 8 weeks, the 2nd we tried 6, and after getting the tents we went back to 8 weeks.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

The great Slurricane and purple sunset adventure

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B.R.E.W. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-05-20), sourshoes (11-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.E.W. View Post
    Nothing against autos, but I felt it was time to move on. Photos do take longer so 2 tents made sense so we don't run out between runs. We were doing everything in a smaller closet before including our 1st two photo runs, then made the switch to a couple decent sized 4x4's from vivosun. I'm really glad we did. Plus we use the closet for drying now, so everything is in a centralized location and not all over the place.
    The 1st photo run we did 8 weeks, the 2nd we tried 6, and after getting the tents we went back to 8 weeks.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

The great Slurricane and purple sunset adventure

I'm not writing off autos but so far I don't have my technique down for them. I like photos and they seem less forgiving.

Soo many plants I want to grow!

sent from space

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

B.R.E.W. (12-05-20), GEORGE (12-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    That could rly suit you sour...
    Veg and quick autos in one.. photo clones in second, this way you get to try new weeds often + keep your favorite photos

Current grow ***
    agree, I did the same as that guy in the topic.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daneur For This Useful Post:

B.R.E.W. (12-05-20), GEORGE (12-05-20), The Solyom (24-05-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2