Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It's happened AGAIN!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 Times in 1,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Well, sure, but a one-size approach makes no allowance for the what's in the water you're using - if simply only for calcium and magnesium?
    I dunno how it works regarding that. I just know I feed mine dechlorinated desalinated sea water and they grow well. Cant drink the stuff, but the soil life love it.

Sent from KDs Noggin

NL Auto (Not Auto) Diary - > LINK <

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

hotshot (14-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,944 Times in 3,338 Posts

Out of curiosity, when they start to flower, do you also change the nutes right there and then, from Grow to Bloom?

Is there blurb on the nute bottles to say give then plants half grow half bloom for X number of weeks?

I read on here once upon a time that some have been advised to give the plants a little transitional phase once flowering starts. So am just wondering if you do that or something else?
    Fight for your health.
    Hug those who care about you, do all you can for those you love (if they want it). We just never know when it might be the last time we talk to them or see them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

hotshot (14-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 28,529 Times in 5,581 Posts

Hey Val,

Personally, yeah, I definitely phase bloom nutes in. It's rarely one or the other for me (every situation, strain, environment, water, tent, grower, training method, light, etc, etc, etc is different) so there can't be a perfect answer, but broadly, yes, I phase bloom nutes in and grow nutes out as the plant progresses but always have a bottle of grow handy to supplement the N, slightly, all through flower. I still don't have it right and still regularly screw shit up by not feeding in the right quantities...it's tricky in soil...("You're only as good as your sixth water from last") but it is something I'd advocate.
    I know a girl who thinks of ghosts,
    She'll make ya breakfast, she'll make ya toast,
    But she don't use butter, and she don't use cheese,
    She don't use jelly, or any of these,
    She uses Vaseline.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

hotshot (14-05-20), Valentina (14-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,390 Times in 1,125 Posts

So here we are, 7 days later and in a right shit state...To be honest,not sure if Im even going to be able to get her through to harvest. Just to mention, she's only ever been fed 2-3 times i think.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

hotshot (20-05-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2