Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need some help please with 150 288 hlg height and power cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Default Answered: Need some help please with 150 288 hlg height and power cheers

I wasn’t sure where to post this, basically I got the light half way through my last grow and had it at the max height I could I think it was 26 inch, and I only had it powered about half way the rest of the grow but I’m unsure what heights and power to use from the start, someone did say if I needed any help they are using the same but I can’t find the person now
    Cheers peeps
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Cheers m8 I’m gonna sound a right dick now but is that from the top of the pot to the light, if so I’m gonna be screwed as I only have 26 inch from the bottom of the drobe to the light, my carbon filter is above the light and I can’t put it anteaters else, do u not reckon I would get away with having the power turned down a bit until they are a bit bigger
    Cheers
    From the top of the plant. Damn thats gonna be tight
    Set her to 25% and increase 5% every couple of days. Watch the plant to see how she reacts. I dont think you will be able to run it 100% that close without damage to the plants.

Could you not set your fan and filter outside the wardrobe and blow out thru the filter rather than sucking out with it in the wardrobe? Gain a few extra inches."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (26-09-20), GEORGE (13-05-20), Jingo (13-05-20), Mac (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times
    Provided Answers: 17

3 foot at seedlings 100% power. If they stretch move em closer by a couple inches. I run my 250w that way so you should be fine with a 150w

2 foot for veg

18inches - 2 foot for flower.

Watch for bleaching/stress and back it off couple inches at a time if needed. Its very easy to fry the shit out of ya plants ( I've done it to one of mine this run)

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (26-09-20), GEORGE (13-05-20), Jingo (13-05-20), scorpion (13-05-20)

Thanks

Cheers m8 I’m gonna sound a right dick now but is that from the top of the pot to the light, if so I’m gonna be screwed as I only have 26 inch from the bottom of the drobe to the light, my carbon filter is above the light and I can’t put it anteaters else, do u not reckon I would get away with having the power turned down a bit until they are a bit bigger
    Cheers

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-20), Jingo (13-05-20), Mac (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times
    Provided Answers: 17

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Cheers
    Set her to 25% and increase 5% every couple of days. Watch the plant to see how she reacts. I dont think you will be able to run it 100% that close without damage to the plants.

Could you not set your fan and filter outside the wardrobe and blow out thru the filter rather than sucking out with it in the wardrobe? Gain a few extra inches.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-20), scorpion (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

Alright man cookin again? Is there no way at all you can have a bigger space? Not easy I know but may be the best answer to your problem

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (13-05-20), scorpion (13-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post

Could you not set your fan and filter outside the wardrobe and blow out thru the filter rather than sucking out with it in the wardrobe? Gain a few extra inches.
    Cheers m8 I’ll have to start the light off low powered like u say as the fan would be a lot louder on the outside of the drobe I think and I’m paranoid to put it in a silence box lol
    Cheers

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (13-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Alright man cookin again? Is there no way at all you can have a bigger space? Not easy I know but may be the best answer to your problem
    Yes m8 next one, just trying to get a constant supply going, I’ll have to have a think of a bigger space, it’s just the stealthiness of the drobe I like
    Cheers

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (13-05-20)

Thanks

meant to say it's autos i'm doing if that makes it any better for my space
    cheers

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (14-05-20)

Thanks

I'm planning a grow with the 150W HLG 288 also.

I see so many posts talking about being 45cm - 100cm about the top of a plant!? Sounds like such a large gap?

I was reading a guide on SCROGging which I'm planning to do and they're talking about powerfull lights and for LED's they're saying as low as 25cm!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spBudder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-20), scorpion (27-09-20)

Thanks

In fairness - re reading this guide https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...crogging-noobs!!... it suggests 38 - 40cm for a 300w HPS....

Looking on vivid's site they say this 150 is about the same as a 300W HID... same as HPS right?

Given that - surely 38cm or maybe even less with an LED is fine!?

from that guide... '...The closer you get the better off you are...'

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spBudder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-20), scorpion (27-09-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast