Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A straight swap? Fan/controller

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,020 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

All hooked up now, got a temp Y junction in made out of a knife box and weetos packet Of all the things to forget to order eh. Got it on setting 2/5, sucking tent right in. Got a 600w hps in a 1x1m tent, set humidifier to full and the temp/hum went from 34c/28% to 22c/80% lol, so at least its managable, one extreme to the other there. Take til tomorrow to dial that in, should be good for overnight but I can't keep checking tonight. Managed to add a 250w hps to the 150w LED in the other tent too, temps 30c but should be sound, can probably knock it down a cple degrees by tinkering

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

gardro (22-05-20), GEORGE (22-05-20), Mac (23-05-20), M_C (22-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,020 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

Went down this mornin and got a slight whiff of weed, didn't seem to float too far but I turned the fan up to 3/5, left it half hour and I can't smell it anymore so all good I hope, it was coming from the second tent, the airs got slightly further to travel out and has 2 nearly ready to chop plants. Hopefully before christmas I'll fuck the tents off entirely and just use the room.

To save your eyes, there are 10 plants between 2 tents...I checked a cple times

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-20), Mac (23-05-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2