Thread: Disguising vape smell?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

Default Disguising vape smell?

Hi all, I’m wondering if there’s a way to disguise the smell of weed when vaping Maybe adding flavours etc has anyone tryed ways of doing it, had any joy?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dizzydave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-20), Jingo (18-05-20), Valentina (23-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

I doubt it'd do any good, weeds pretty strong mate, not a lot gonna mask it. Addin flavours is gonna make it taste shite, and still stink of weed unfortunately

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-20), Jingo (18-05-20), Kurdt (18-05-20), Valentina (23-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Most of the different weed strains of weed ive vaped dont tend to smell too bad and it usually dissipates pretty quickly,(unlike smoking it.) But you get the odd strain that is always going to be stinking no matter what you do.(noticeably green crack, that stuff is proper humming!)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-20), Jingo (18-05-20), Valentina (23-05-20)

Thanks

I don't like either vaping smell, only smoking smell. Maybe it's because of the juice or low experience with vaping.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daneur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-05-20), Valentina (23-05-20)

Thanks

Get one of the Terpene Candle to battle the smell, or those Juicy Jay's Incense sticks. I use that to hide my smoke smell when I am in my room. I haven't been caught, so I would say it works pretty well. I got my incense stick from Olivastu, so far, very good!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EthanJones3004 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-20), Norseman (24-07-20)