Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1st Grow In Soil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,521 Times

OK, that's reassuring, thanks scootb

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dick_turpine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-05-20), Greengrass (28-05-20), Jingo (28-05-20), scoot (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dick_turpine View Post
    OK, that's reassuring, thanks scootb
    The worst offenders for rip offs are advanced nutrients,one of my friends swore by the entire line up,I used to dredd when he would come round and ask for an oz until his harvest was ready cos it was shit lol,his brother that used Ionic though I never hesitated.
    Try dissolve a teaspoon of black treacle in a cup of hot water,let it cool and pour into a small lucozade size bottle(330ml ish) and top up with cold water,each time you feed add 10ml of this to each 2ltrs in veg,in bloom add 20ml,it packs on crystals and makes a slightly sweeter smoke,I done this in soil and coco grows.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (01-06-20), GEORGE (28-05-20), Greengrass (28-05-20), Jingo (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dick_turpine View Post
    Thanks Hotshot
    You might want to try something else, other than the Tiger Bloom. Jingo has said he never had any large buds using it, I think he said he switch to Hydroponatic line of nutes, are something like that. I never notice my buds weren't any bigger, but Jingo has grown some really super buds in the past, so might want to take his advice. lol

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (01-06-20), Greengrass (28-05-20), Jingo (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

When I was doing the Fox farm lineup I never had any really good results, but to be fair I was feeding as close to the schedule as I could which is stupid.

I watched I think it was ironman's second grow and he used the chaching with a bunch of typical UK nutrients and had outstanding results, you could see the buds get bigger the next day after he started using the chain.

These days I am so comfortable with liquid cool bloom and powdered cool bloom from general hydroponics that that's all I use it's real easy.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (01-06-20), GEORGE (28-05-20), Justeatit (10-08-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2