Thread: Nutrients advice

Thanks

Default Nutrients advice

Anyone using shogun nutrients? What are you thoughts? My first time using it, (and growing!)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MattyH For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-05-20), Mac (19-05-20), MrC (19-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,963 Times

I got a bottle of the veg nute with my first kit but never used it. I think it's made by growell, or a sister company or something, they make their own tropic mix soil too, I do use that, so if the soil is anything to go by the nute should be good. You got a diary? Be interesting to watch someone use them.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-05-20), Lowrollerbean (19-05-20), Mac (19-05-20), MattyH (20-05-20), Quotientcatalysed (22-05-20)

Thanks

Thanks for replying. This is my first time doing this, so I’m properly needing some advice. I got the basics, I’m up and running with 3 Zkittlez/gorilla glue. Given to me 3weeks ago after being topped on fourth branch, they were probably 20cm high at that point. I’ve bought a tent, (too small, I now realise ??), they’re under a 1500 led double chip, kingbo light. They now need repotting. If you can tell me how to upload a photo from phone, I can show you how they are now. As I said, I’m new to all this so some advice would be much appreciated ????

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MattyH For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-05-20), Mac (21-05-20)