Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Please Help, I woke up to this...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    Hi Whatevergoes999 Spend a little time researching, different seeds, soils, nutrients and environment indoors, outdoors? I spent about 2 month reading before starting to grow. I noticed your soil looks black and sticky you need about 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite to help with drainage and soil structure. Good luck mate.
    Hi mate,

Thanks for the heads up..

I did try this once 15 years ago and obviously I failed.
    Back then I was facing with Long stems during the Seedling phase.
    Those days my friend emailed me a PDF Guide which was very detail.

What prompted me to try again is because of my dad's passing due to Cancer. I did get some stuff for him 3 years ago but it was too late. It did help him ease the pain tho.
    My doctor friend is really supportive of this kinda treatment and she is not the type to smoke or drink.

Today, im doing it for the High and also Oil just in case.
    I did a lot of research plus Youtube videos before planting but it looks like it wasn't enough.

I'll be getting some perlite on the way back from work later.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whatevergoes999 For This Useful Post:

G' (22-05-20), GEORGE (22-05-20), Greengrass (22-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    They need air in the soil aswell as water chap that's why mixing in perlite helps with this granny friendly soil your using
    Yeah your right on bro.

Its granny soil all right because my kid's grandmother recommend this.
    Hahaha..

What should I use then?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whatevergoes999 For This Useful Post:

G' (22-05-20), GEORGE (22-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    First off welcome to the talk brother ok the first thing i would do personally is get myself a decent mix of soil depending on what they are "photo's or auto's" i'm a soil grower but it's misleading, soil doesn't actually mean "soil" as in soil from the garden or bagged topsoil etc' you need a compost like say batmix, lightmix, or even something like verve then you have things to add to those like charge and perlite etc' and we would need to know if they are auto's or photo's some soil mixes that are good for photo's may be to hot for auto's etc' , if it's to late to save these girls and you have to start over ask for advice first mukka and the guys n gals here on the talk will get you a good grow underway, all the best mate, G'.
    Thanks for the warm welcome bro..
    I'm glad I finally found a place where there are tons of friendly and helpful growers to guide me.

Where I am from, we just plant off what we smoke.
    We do not know what is the strain or how to cultivate it.
    Plus, none of my peers ever manage to get any yield from planting.

I don't think I will ditch these lovely ladies. It has been a long 6 to 7 weeks but l manage to gain some insight and experience from this.

I think i will germinate my last batch of seeds to start over.

Now, I did some research and by asking around i think Mango is the Strain.

Cheers~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200522_160024.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	383411  

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whatevergoes999 For This Useful Post:

G' (22-05-20), GEORGE (22-05-20), Greengrass (22-05-20), Le chef (22-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,020 Times

Best bet is probably go through some soil diaries mate if you have time to kill, tracked from start to finish, see one you like you could try copy it? This thread will get you goin but there's a lot in them diaries

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

G' (22-05-20), GEORGE (22-05-20), Greengrass (22-05-20), Whatevergoes999 (22-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Have a look for either bio bizz light mix, plant magic soil supreme or canna terra and see if its available in your neck of the woods add some perlite aswell
    They really help when your starting out growing cannabis
    I had to use a similar soil to you due to this virus and the stuff just won't dry out fine for any other plants just not for cannabis
    Lay off the water mate if your plants are not autos you maybe can turn those plants around
    Last edited by Greengrass; 22-05-20 at 09:43 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

G' (22-05-20), GEORGE (22-05-20), Le chef (22-05-20), Whatevergoes999 (22-05-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Mistakes are there to learn from, I've made a lot and learnt a lot. Check out others grow diaries Whatever mistake you make someones made it before so all the answers are here, always give as much info on your grow as possible and someone will come back with a solution
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

G' (22-05-20), GEORGE (22-05-20), Greengrass (22-05-20), Whatevergoes999 (22-05-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3