Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2nd grow Mistakes have been made

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    Thats interesting Karsa,
    Never heard to not wash soil.

So u sayin hydrophonics and coco needs to be washed? Was this tested? As i am getting a hunch feeling coco does not need to be washed and a perfect dry will do better than a week of no nutes.

Current grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d.php?t=183445
    Organics shouldn't need a flush to wash salts out. That's one of the advantage.

I grow in coco personally and just do plain ph water for 1-2 weeks to flush then a week to dry the medium.. But i use synthetic. If you do the same then flush else you'll get a very bitter flavour on the buds. Like a harsh burn... Organic you can get away with normal feed right to cut. The dry medium method also works as it uses what's left in the plant but i found with synthetic feed to flush. Always. Organics never known anyone to flush but there's a mix on here that do and don't.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

allenfiel (25-05-20), GEORGE (25-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Organics shouldn't need a flush to wash salts out. That's one of the advantage.

I grow in coco personally and just do plain ph water for 1-2 weeks to flush then a week to dry the medium.. But i use synthetic. If you do the same then flush else you'll get a very bitter flavour on the buds. Like a harsh burn... Organic you can get away with normal feed right to cut. The dry medium method also works as it uses what's left in the plant but i found with synthetic feed to flush. Always. Organics never known anyone to flush but there's a mix on here that do and don't.

I use canna ab, pk and overdrive to finish.

What will u recommend?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    I use canna ab, pk and overdrive to finish.

What will u recommend?

Flush and dry spell for the medium about a week of plain pH water and a week none usually does the trick before chop for me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2