Thread: New grow first onein 4 years !!!!

Thanks

Default New grow first onein 4 years !!!!

Hey all. Good to find this forum again forgot all about it been out the loop for a few years lol.

quick question i was never a pro grower or a experienced one merely a hobbyist of 3-4 grows, didnt realise how much id forgot lol. im all kitted up tent lights strains soil etc i just wanna get abit advice im struggling to get what nutrients i need to acquire i use a tomato feed for seedling and early veg stages but id just like some advice on what nutrients to use when in flowering stage money is not really a problem although id rather keep the cost medium range at most.

could someone help me put together a shopping list so i can buy what i need ill look at doing a grow diary aswell hopefully i can remember to document everything

im UK based so thats what market i need to be in

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robynbanx For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-05-20), Greengrass (25-05-20), Mac (25-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

In soil, I like the Plant Magic, Old timers range. It's not overly expensive either
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-05-20), Greengrass (25-05-20), Mac (25-05-20), Skunkpunch (24-05-20)

Thanks

thats the soil im using lol im thinking of just going down the sensi grow+bloom with the big bud to keep it simple, its the feed it looking for advice with

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robynbanx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

I'd be looking at an organic feed, otherwise why grow in soil?!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Aswell does anyone have any experience or knowledge of LED lights precisely 600w LUNAR LED i got with my grow kit off amazon, the only place i can find any info is the sales page im more looking for a customer review or professionals opinion of them if possible, the sales pitch says better than most other LED lights full spectrum etc but it could be purely sales jargon i cant find any actual feedback or spectrum/par reviews

10. The Following User Says Thank You to robynbanx For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-05-20)

Thanks

do u have any preferred brands of combinations,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to robynbanx For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-05-20)