Thread: RH in 240x120 tent

Thanks

Default RH in 240x120 tent

Top o the mornin to you all,

I have 3 plants at 18” tall all three are healthy and bushy with no problems, the tent is 240x120x200 and fit inside an insulated room specifically built to house the tent, I’m running 1 parabolic with a 600w sunbaster dual spec bulb on 12/12 just going into flower, the extraction is 8”x600 rhino pro filter with 8” fan ported out the room to the garage, the inlet is sucking in clean air from the purpose built room which is vented, temps are running at 23.4 degrees but my RH is only about 35% I’m sure this is too low, how can I boost the RH to what it needs to be without the extraction pulling all the humidity straight out?

Many thanks,

The dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etspiritu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-05-20), Mac (25-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Etspiritu View Post
    Top o the mornin to you all,

I have 3 plants at 18” tall all three are healthy and bushy with no problems, the tent is 240x120x200 and fit inside an insulated room specifically built to house the tent, I’m running 1 parabolic with a 600w sunbaster dual spec bulb on 12/12 just going into flower, the extraction is 8”x600 rhino pro filter with 8” fan ported out the room to the garage, the inlet is sucking in clean air from the purpose built room which is vented, temps are running at 23.4 degrees but my RH is only about 35% I’m sure this is too low, how can I boost the RH to what it needs to be without the extraction pulling all the humidity straight out?

Many thanks,

The dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Use a humidifier.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

seen as you're now going into flower, you want your humidity to be low.35-50 is a decent range.

if anything, get yourself a dehumidifier for when lights are off as humidity can spike then.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post: