Thread: Canna PK 13/14 - use in soil grow (with seaweed) - advice please

Thanks

Default Canna PK 13/14 - use in soil grow (with seaweed) - advice please

Hi all,

Bit of advice re Canna PK 13/14 please.

As you may be aware from my other threads, it's a very 'natural' grow. Amensia Haze Autos. Started off in Tomato grow bags and then transferred to pots with compost containing John Innes. Light has been entirely provided by the sun. No other equipment.

So far I've used Liquid Seaweed weekly. Pistils appeared about 10 days ago. Last weekend I decided to give Tomorite owing to the 4/3/8 NPK ratio.

We're now currently around week 6/7ish.

Read good things about Canna PK13/14. Lots of advice out there about how much to give and when.

Today I was very conservative and administered Canna PK at 0.5ml/litre. Should this be a one off? I've read about trickle feeding but not sure if it's applicable here.

All my other plants (tomatoes, cucumbers etc I only feed once a week).

Should I give more Canna next week? Should I give it sooner? Is it safer/better to stick to Tomorite or an something else? I'm still going to continue with weekly seaweed feeds regardless.

I want to give my buds the best possible boost (given I'm not using any other fancy equipment) but I don't want to overfeed or cause nutrient burn or damage.

Appreciate any advice. Many thanks.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huxley507 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-20), Mac (26-05-20)