Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What’s happening here?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,725 Times

I would sure flip to 12:12 that thing looks like a sativa and could probably stretch quite a bit, you will probably end up tying those branches down at some point.

I would transition onto the bloom nutrients from the grow nutrients if you've used any. It certainly looks green enough for right now. It actually looks very good!

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-20), Mac (30-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I would sure flip to 12:12 that thing looks like a sativa and could probably stretch quite a bit, you will probably end up tying those branches down at some point.

I would transition onto the bloom nutrients from the grow nutrients if you've used any. It certainly looks green enough for right now. It actually looks very good!

Cheers Jingo, will give her some bloom tonight.
    I’m not sure how to go about tying the branches. What should I use and am I just trying to get them out of the way of the flowery bits to let the flowers Get more light?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to High Land Lad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-20), Jingo (30-05-20)

Thanks

I keep a box of about a thousand assorted pipe cleaners on hand and I use those to tie things down or tie things up or whatever I need. At first you want to tie those branches down pull them out to the sides a bit, usually you would do that more in veg. then later on you're probably going to end up super cropping where you actually soften up the growing colas and bend them over, it may not get that bad it's hard to say about that stretch.

We do have a section on training techniques you might be able to find something in there that you have a fancy for. There's all kinds of different techniques and not everybody uses all of them or even some of them.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (31-05-20), GEORGE (30-05-20), High Land Lad (30-05-20), scoot (09-06-20)

Thanks

I keep a box of about a thousand assorted pipe cleaners on hand and I use those to tie things down or tie things up or whatever I need. At first you want to tie those branches down pull them out to the sides a bit, usually you would do that more in veg. then later on you're probably going to end up super cropping where you actually soften up the growing colas and bend them over, it may not get that bad it's hard to say about that stretch.

We do have a section on training techniques you might be able to find something in there that you have a fancy for. There's all kinds of different techniques and not everybody uses all of them or even some of them.

Dam sounds complicated. I will try some since I have the pipe cleaners.
    How long from now do you think it will be before it’s ready to vape?
    I’m in no rush, happy to wait as it takes to be perfect. Mind you my baby plants will grow quick and take up space

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to High Land Lad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-05-20), Jingo (30-05-20)

Thanks

How long it takes is going to depend on how much sativa it has, short time would be 10 weeks long time might be 14 or 16.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-05-20), M_C (30-05-20)

Thanks

How long it takes is going to depend on how much sativa it has, short time would be 10 weeks long time might be 14 or 16.

Wow it’s quite a long time

I didn’t know it took so long, already waited about 7-8 weeks to get to this stage!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to High Land Lad For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by High Land Lad View Post
    Wow it’s quite a long time

I didn’t know it took so long, already waited about 7-8 weeks to get to this stage!
    I could be wrong, it could just be a hybrid that has sativa like leaves. I've got a nice sativa that's mature in 10 weeks I'm going to be growing it outdoors this year.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-05-20), High Land Lad (30-05-20)

Thanks

I could be wrong, it could just be a hybrid that has sativa like leaves. I've got a nice sativa that's mature in 10 weeks I'm going to be growing it outdoors this year.

I’m sure you are correct, it is sativa I go for and this should be a “white choco haze” which was big in Amsterdam last summer. I just went by the name but it should be the same. I think all my other ones are sativa too, I love the stuff! I never feel stoned at all just high and happy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to High Land Lad For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Whenever I hear Haze I hear 12 to 14 weeks

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-05-20), Priapus (27-06-20), scoot (09-06-20)

Thanks

Whenever I hear Haze I hear 12 to 14 weeks

Yea to be honest it looks like
    It’s got a long way to go. It’s gonna be a long summer.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to High Land Lad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-05-20), Jingo (31-05-20)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast