Thread: Cannabis could prevent and treat Covid-19, say scientists - Wales Online

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-20), illearth67 (26-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,797 Times

Please, please please let this be true!
    Wouldn't it be ironic if the therapeutic plant they have been demonizing for so long turned out to be the saviour of humanity?
    One can only hope but I'll be following this story with interest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Words like 'could' and 'may' can be applied to almost any statement just to make a headline

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-20), illearth67 (28-05-20), Valentina (26-05-20)

Thanks

Kind of reminds me of the Chloroquine debacle. People getting excited and promoting something based on non-double blind, non-peer reviewed testing. It would be nice, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I read another article that said almost the same thing about Nicotine. In fact at the end of the first article it states: "Other experts have warned that smoking cannabis may actually increase your risk of coronavirus".

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phytoplankton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-20), illearth67 (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,735 Times

I have lung cancer brought about by my autoimmune disease and the immune suppressants that allopathic medicine prescribed for me. My autoimmune disease cause significant lung damage and inflammation through a process of over stimulating the production of cytokines, that's exactly what this covet 19 is supposed to do. When I was getting treatment by allopathic medicine the inflammation was ongoing, when I got cancer and gave up allopathic medicine and just started using marijuana the inflammation in my lungs stopped. The cytokine overproduction stopped. The process that is killing people and which happens in my body naturally, stopped. I no longer have a dry cough when I smoke weed I cough and the cough is productive. That's important.

The type of cancer I have typically comes back in a different location 18 months after a successful treatment in its first location. I'm 7 years past my last treatment date and so far out in the tail that the likelihood of my having it return is just about zero.

My oncologist talked me into seeing a pulmonologist again. The pulmonologist did a pulmonary function study and a CT scan. The CT scan hadn't changed from the last one I had 6 years ago and my pulmonary function had improved which is not the way it's supposed to work.

I smoked pot right through the flu this winter and I would do the same thing if I got this current disease.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-20), illearth67 (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I have lung cancer brought about by my autoimmune disease and the immune suppressants that allopathic medicine prescribed for me. My autoimmune disease cause significant lung damage and inflammation through a process of over stimulating the production of cytokines, that's exactly what this covet 19 is supposed to do. When I was getting treatment by allopathic medicine the inflammation was ongoing, when I got cancer and gave up allopathic medicine and just started using marijuana the inflammation in my lungs stopped. The cytokine overproduction stopped. The process that is killing people and which happens in my body naturally, stopped. I no longer have a dry cough when I smoke weed I cough and the cough is productive. That's important.

The type of cancer I have typically comes back in a different location 18 months after a successful treatment in its first location. I'm 7 years past my last treatment date and so far out in the tail that the likelihood of my having it return is just about zero.

My oncologist talked me into seeing a pulmonologist again. The pulmonologist did a pulmonary function study and a CT scan. The CT scan hadn't changed from the last one I had 6 years ago and my pulmonary function had improved which is not the way it's supposed to work.

I smoked pot right through the flu this winter and I would do the same thing if I got this current disease.

That's fuckin amazing news mate. Hope it stays away for you

Sent from KDs Noggin

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-20), illearth67 (30-05-20), Jingo (29-05-20)

Thanks

Thanks mate
    Last edited by Jingo; 29-05-20 at 10:22 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-20), illearth67 (30-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,797 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post

Thanks for sharing that Jingo I'm delighted that you're enjoying good health and long may it continue!
    I just want to add my own experiences to this thread.
    I had a very close friend now sadly passed away who suffered from Multiple Sclerosis. As the disease progressed he gradually lost his mobility until he was eventually confined to a wheelchair.
    This was a long time ago now before percy growing had really taken off in the UK. Anyway long story short he decided to grow a few plants for his own use.
    I still vividly recall watching him take a few tokes from his first joint and get up out of that wheelchair and walk across the room something he hadn't been able to do for years!
    I was shocked and ofc delighted my friend had found relief from his illness at last! Sadly he got busted and was in fact awaiting trial when he passed away from heart failure.
    I will never forgive the authorities for persecuting him imo they put him in an early grave as he was only in his 40's when he died.
    So I have seen first hand the near miraculous health benefits of Cannabis and Like you I will be smoking skunk right through this current health crisis.
    After the nuclear holocaust I have no doubt we skunk smokers and ofc the cockroaches will rule the world lol.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-20), Jingo (30-05-20), Priapus (30-05-20)

Thanks

Thanks for that illearth67

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-20), illearth67 (30-05-20)