Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: barnies farm grow

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0150.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	384435
    Any one no what happened here or is it just mutated? Iv no time to remove it now.. It may be pulled when the flip spread happens
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20), Mac (04-07-20), Quotientcatalysed (26-06-20)

Thanks

also let me get this straight to do hydro i need nutes, an air pump (got) a fish tank heater (got somewhere) an ec meter. ph up and down and some clay pebbles and a mop bucket?
    basic set up just to learn???

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20), Mac (04-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0150.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	384435
    Any one no what happened here or is it just mutated? Iv no time to remove it now.. It may be pulled when the flip spread happens
    Very difficult picture to see on my phone, but those narrow leaves up top are usually either a PK excess or a deficiency in perhaps zinc deficiency. you really shouldn't have a zinc deficiency with quality cana nutrients so I would consider that probably a pH issue. Have you been feeding PK?

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20), Mac (04-07-20), Quotientcatalysed (26-06-20)

Thanks

If you want to do hydro you must measure your background PC and pH, then you need a good quality nutrient line.

A simple 5-gal bucket with a net pot or it's real well, I just buy black buckets and a net off if it's right down on top. Clay pedals are good medium but they must be thoroughly washed they tend to be alkaline if not.

Do not under any circumstances skimp on your air pump, most cheaper aquarium air pumps will run one bucket only. You should consider 20 l per minute the minimum flow for one bucket. A lot of people do less flow but then they have problems later on when the plants get big, do it right from the start.

it's possible to find a hard plastic irrigation line that is the same size as an airline and is black. I like those a lot because if you accidentally set a bucket down on top of one it won't pinch it off and cut off your air supply. Plus black airlines helped keep light out of your reservoir.

I've never had a use for pH up, my water starts out alkaline and I end up pH knit down. If you have a hydro stored close by I probably wouldn't buy the pH up, I just be able to run and get it if I thought I needed it.

Your pH meter needs to be calibrated at two settings most people use four and seven, it's easiest in my opinion to buy a quart of each in the liquid.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20), Mac (04-07-20), Quotientcatalysed (26-06-20), thehulk (13-06-20)

Thanks

Sorry about this s***** Google spell correct it's almost impossible understand what the hell I just said.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20), Mac (04-07-20)

Thanks

hmm maybe my messing with the cal mag has caused some kind of proble.. but only in that one?? every plant i ever do i use a tiny bit of calmag only at the start and maybe every 5 weeks just to keep them a nice green.. the soil i have reused once... it is canna but as it was bag seed i didnt want to spend money and i only used that soil in 20 litre pots for 3 weeks (should be plenty of nutrient left in it as they werent very root filled) until i ripped up my previous run and threw it as id had people break in.. i lost my nerve

no pk i dont use anything bar veg , bloom... (tiny calmag)bar once when i had some given to me.. i read it does more harm
    can i flush it and reset the ph?>
    my nutes are plant magic organic i tested the water at nutral
    Last edited by thehulk; 13-06-20 at 12:03 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20), Jingo (13-06-20), Mac (04-07-20)

Thanks

Another sproutling seems to be doing the same.. Could of come from a very sensitive plant and the soil used isn't comfortable for it. I can bin this one Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0153.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	384452

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-06-20), Jingo (17-06-20), Mac (04-07-20)

Thanks

just to see whats going down i have pulled it up and re potted it in new soil from a bag.. if it doesn't go nice im calling mutant

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-06-20), Jingo (17-06-20), Mac (04-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,413 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    just to see whats going down i have pulled it up and re potted it in new soil from a bag.. if it doesn't go nice im calling mutant
    Some mutants turn out to be great plants

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-20), Jingo (17-06-20), Mac (04-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scootb View Post
    Some mutants turn out to be great plants
    iv stuck it outdoors ( the bigger plant not the baby mutants) as i think the spread will be full after the 4 main plants do there flowering thing. I dont want really weird looking bud. (dont no how long ill leave it there before i shit out)

I snapped a whole month old plant as the base yesterday! it was bent and i was trying to straighten it whilst re potting.... i remember the days when my life was over if i pulled a leaf... im upset but still...

i have left it in the pot as im sure i can see two little bud sites that were by the little flap that opens on the sprout ling... you normally get them appearing about 3-4 weeks in.. i use them for clones usually (if needed)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-20), Jingo (17-06-20), Mac (04-07-20), scoot (19-06-20)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast