Thread: 1 Month Old Autoflower PICS

Thanks

Default 1 Month Old Autoflower PICS

Hello,

I am growing an autoflower in a small grow tent (60x60x160 cm) using Mars Hydro TS 600W. The soil is Canna Terra Professional Plus. I am using BioBizz nutrients. Today is day 30 and I am sharing the picture I took this morning to have your opinion on the size of the plant because it looks a bit small to me.

It started flowering on day 25-ish. I am still giving her BioGrow and plus I added BioBloom and TopMax since I noticed it started the flowering phase. I did LST since week 3 and I am still trying to pull branches down. However, when I started LST I did not give the main branch a 90 degrees angle and it was coming out of the ground going all in one direction. Consequently, it was difficult to spread evenly the new branches. The light was at 24 inches for the vegetative phase and now is at 18 inches. Temperature goes between 25 and 29 Celsius (77-84 °F), humidity goes between 45% and 65%. The overall plant looks healthy, I noticed some yellowing in a few of the very bottom leaf but I guess is the normal plant process of giving more nutrient and attention to the new leaf. Do you think it is small to be 30 days old? Is it going to stretch and grow more? Any suggestions/thoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0777.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	383702Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0775.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	383703Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0779.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	383704

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMEAT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-20), Greengrass (28-05-20), Jingo (28-05-20), Quotientcatalysed (29-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,622 Times

I see a nice spread out top with at least 11 colas, that's good growing for an autoflower. It isn't so much how big it gets or how tall, it's the number of bud sites that get good light and fill up to their potential. Your training is going to pay off for you in that respect.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-20), JAMEAT (30-05-20), Quotientcatalysed (29-05-20), Spencers (28-05-20)

Thanks

Looks very good m8 for a 1 monther..with my LEds , plants also grow very low in height never counted my colas lol
    Last edited by Quotientcatalysed; 29-05-20 at 02:18 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-05-20), JAMEAT (30-05-20), Jingo (29-05-20)