Thread: Powederey Mildew at end of FLowering

Thanks

Default Powederey Mildew at end of FLowering

Hey guys, sadly this time I caught PM.

I am spot spraying any white spots I see with a 3%H2o2 solution thats diluted heavily with water. I take 5 tablespoons so around 25 ml and add half a liter of water.

I can contain the mildew but obviously it wont be gone until I harvest. My question is now, does PM stop growing once I kill the plants and send them to dry or should I heavily rinse em like cervantes does?

I thought it might be enough to spray them right before harvest again with h2o2, then water and then just harvest as usual?

What do you guys think. Also im having super skunk here, if you are interested.

Cheers and thanks in advance!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-05-20), jake420 (29-05-20), ToughCall (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

A good question!

...but I have no idea of the answer
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-05-20), ToughCall (20-09-20)

Thanks

I remember once having PM and I just sprayed all of them heavily before harvest and then once again with plain water and all was good. But thats been a while and I dont wanna risk it. I reckon though,that the PM will die off with the plant. I think it needs living organism to thrive upon. So once plants are harvested and dryness goes up it cant spread anymore. Also feels like PM doesnt like buds much anyways?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-05-20), jake420 (29-05-20), M_C (29-05-20)