Thread: Essex Gringo

Thanks

Default Essex Gringo

I know many of you here have probably smoked this strain especially in the Essex , London areas and even as far down south as Southampton I have found it in the past .. silly question I know but does anyone know of seeds that exist ? I'm under the assumption they don't as it was never really a recognised strain by breeders more instead a uk underground cash crop similar to cheese but if anyone's had experience with this strain or knows the make up I'd love to try and re create it , I always thought it was cheese x haze and maybe a little skunk or shiva , the old timers might know same with Larry Lemon now I miss him haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UkMedicalGrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

It's more than likely a clone only strain. If you had the time & inclination then you could make some seeds
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-20), Karsa (02-06-20)