Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Humic acid. Worth it?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    I use humic & pulvic acid, with organic N fertilizer and another bottle of some kelp in it, and aminos and more stuff... since i started combine all 3 of those, bi-monthly, my garden thrives like never before. they are all liquid forms and absorbed almost immediately by the plants, i can see the reaction within 24-48 hours on my Mint and Basil. I chop 70% of my basil bi-monthly, its about 100 grams every harvest, from a normal window planter... thats kinda lots of basil and yes im proud of it LOL
    thats a lot of Basil!! Would love to grow garden herbs but just don't have the thyme

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-20), Outdo (25-03-22), Shreder (06-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    thats a lot of Basil!! Would love to grow garden herbs but just don't have the thyme
    Lol man
    I just killed some thyme in the garden...

Current grow

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-Covid-19-Grow

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-20), Mac (06-06-20), Valentina (14-06-20)

Thanks

I'll take a look. Cheers guys.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supremeweeder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-20), Mac (13-06-20), Valentina (14-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Humic acids are fully decomposed remains of organic life. They exist naturally as part of nature's life cycle in soils, oceans, and streams.

You can always add more it wont hurt anything as it takes so long to breakdown and form the bonds it needs naturally its good to amend soil with to give it a hand
    I second this. To be honest in side-by-sides I genuinely noticed a difference..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to padova555 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Humic Acid For Agriculture

Yes, its useful for plant growth. Humic acid and other humic substances, collectively referred to as humates, are the final stage of organic matter as it degrades to its smallest possible size. It enhance plant growth particularly biomass production and fertility of the soil.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humicharvest32 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-21), Jingo (14-05-21)

Thanks

I use humic acid in every watering, because I used tap water helps remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water and helps with nutrient uptake.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sillytrippyhippy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-21)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3