Thread: Kera medical seeds? Anyone have expertise

Thanks

Default Answered: Kera medical seeds? Anyone have expertise

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

I have been reading loads of great info on this site and it's really helped with my first grow.

I am growing medical cheese and magical buddah from kera seeds both going very well and to plan in cocco with canna a and b..
    I got the seeds from the London seed company.
    My questions are had anyone got experience of kera seed company?
    Are the description s on the Web site accurate or believable?
    Cant fault the London seed company or the seeds though I killed off 3 of the 5 I have germinated through getting methods wrong, too much water in a sealed sandwich bag and too hot on the other lot.
    Should of just planted them as soon as they popped but ended up waiting for the sprouts to get longer because I kept reading advice about waiting till they get so long etc that's when I killed them.
    Found a method that works for me much better than all that messing around so just an over night soak in a glass of water then into a cocco plug and kept moist and warm til they germinate then straight into final 8l pot.
    As a Noob I find lots of conflicting info out there and just wanted some confirmation on on kera because they have a one day sale at the end of this month and I might buy some more of the same seeds but at that point will still not of actually tried vaping them yet.
    I am primarily interested in CBD not high thc.

Thanks for reading this fast if you did cheers dayglowfroggy.

2. "I've never heard of them myself, not much in the way of reviews on seedfinder.

"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dayglowfroggy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-20), Jingo (03-06-20), Mac (03-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times
    Provided Answers: 55

I've never heard of them myself, not much in the way of reviews on seedfinder.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-20), Mac (03-06-20)