Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Receiving my clones today - First timer

Thanks

Default Receiving my clones today - First timer

Hey guys.

Hope you're all good.

I'm receiving 3 blood orange kush clones this evening & was wondering if there's any tips / info on the process starting from now to veg?

Some of the questions I have is;

Q. When receiving the clones, do I need to do anything with my soil like pre-water before putting them in?

Q. I'm putting the clones straight into a 5gallon fabric pot, how much water do I give the clone initially & then how long do I leave it until I water again (until dry as you usually would)?

Q. What should my day & night temps & RH be and for how long?

Q. Do I need all of the clip on fans running?

Q. I'm using a fan heater on my controller too, do I need to use this yet or should I wait until they're bigger?

Q. What sort of PPM/EC/PH range should I be looking at and for how long?

If there's any sort of tips you guys could give me on this beginning part I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again guys, can't wait until she starts, I've been kinda worrying thinking I'll mess it up but that's just the way I think I guess. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cannathusiast For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-20), Mac (03-06-20), MrC (03-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I'm glad I grow from seed... this clone thing seems hard work
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (03-06-20), Cannathusiast (03-06-20), GEORGE (03-06-20), Greengrass (04-06-20), Mac (03-06-20), MrC (03-06-20), WWBB (03-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Whats the situation with the clones, are they rooted?
    Theres a few thjngs to take into account before thinking food.
    make sure you keep them nice and warm with a nice high humidity this will ease them in anyway
    Are
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-20), Greengrass (04-06-20), Mac (03-06-20), MrC (03-06-20)

Thanks

Hey man.

I've just picked them up and put them in, he said they're past clones really and said I could put these into flower now but I'm a little unsure I want to. I think I'd like to leave them in veg for another wk / wk half.

I'm not to impressed with the overall condition I received them in either, some of the leaves don't look too great with Burt tips & some look dried out.

I've just given them around a litre of water each to soak up & to get the soil wet, nothing came out the bottom though, do I want it to come out the bottom at the moment?

By the look of these what do you guys think?

I'm currently running them on the controller as:

Temp 24
    Htr 20 / hys 2
    Rh 60.

Do you think I should go warmer?

(Various pics of the 3 clones)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cannathusiast For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-20), Greengrass (04-06-20), Mac (03-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I'm glad I grow from seed... this clone thing seems hard work
    I'm definitely not over thinking things :')

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cannathusiast For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-20), Greengrass (04-06-20), Mac (03-06-20)

Thanks

They’re not ready for flower yet, grow em out for a couple of weeks first. Depending on your head room

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FatRoySlim For This Useful Post:

British green (03-06-20), Cannathusiast (03-06-20), GEORGE (03-06-20), Greengrass (04-06-20), Mac (03-06-20), UkMedicalGrower (04-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

26/7 60-70 if they needed the water geg a good amount through the potz to wash out any old shit build up and start a fresh low feed next time around
    Good luck

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Cannathusiast (03-06-20), GEORGE (03-06-20), Mac (03-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    26/7 60-70 if they needed the water geg a good amount through the potz to wash out any old shit build up and start a fresh low feed next time around
    Good luck
    Good shout, I've given it about a litre each and the pots are wet, so just normal water for the next 2 feeds? Then around 600-700ppm at the height they are now? Would you class these as late veg or mid veg?

Quote Originally Posted by FatRoySlim View Post
    They’re not ready for flower yet, grow em out for a couple of weeks first. Depending on your head room
    Yeah that's the plan bud.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cannathusiast For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-06-20), Mac (04-06-20)

Thanks

Don't flower just yet grow then out for a couple weeks find your favourite ans take a few clones from her and maybe even the others too as they might perform better in flower .. they will be healthier little clones than what you have now too no more hassle next time then getting them picked up or whatever .. not sure if that's allowed on here tho but yeah clone them yourself

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UkMedicalGrower For This Useful Post:

Cannathusiast (04-06-20), GEORGE (04-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UkMedicalGrower View Post
    Don't flower just yet grow then out for a couple weeks find your favourite ans take a few clones from her and maybe even the others too as they might perform better in flower .. they will be healthier little clones than what you have now too no more hassle next time then getting them picked up or whatever .. not sure if that's allowed on here tho but yeah clone them yourself
    Thanks for that bud. I'm hoping they get better after a good watering and the. Introduce a small feed.

Here they are today, some leaves don't look too good.

I'm struggling to figure out how much water to give them each, they're in 5 gallon fabric pots, I have them a litre each yesterday (dry today) and gave them 2 litres today.

What I'm stuck on is how much do I give them? I'm unsure weather I'm using too big of a pot for them? I've given 2litre but there's no run off from the bottom? Should I aim to get a run off each time?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannathusiast For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-06-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast