Thread: Everything needed for Coco Grow ?

Thanks

Default Everything needed for Coco Grow ?

~ Help needed

So for my next grow I'm thinking of running coco for the very first time but I'm at a bit of a loss with the nutes and whole ph thing ..

Advanced Nutrients range such as sensi grow sensi bloom etc
    Claim as long as your water falls between 4.5 and 8.5 pH (which is pretty much everyone’s water) you'll never need to manually adjust ph again .. and I'm finding it hard to find charts on when and how to mix in cal mag etc if and when needed .. is grow and bloom all I need ? I take it no. I'm looking at bud candy too even tho its supposed for flowering I've heard good benefits from it also being used in veg ? Complete noob to coco any help greatly appreciated

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UkMedicalGrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-20), Jingo (03-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

I used the AN range once in soil,then I switched to Ionic Coco and onto Ionic Hydro instead.
    Unless your tap water PH is a straight 6 from the tap you will need to check the PH and either use PH up,or more likely PH down.
    Concentrate on your veg stage before thinking about bloom boosters etc..
    Try add a tablespoon of black treacle to a cup of hot water,dissolve it,let it cool and add to a 330ml bottle and top up with cold water,for every 2ltrs of feed mix add 10-15ml of the treacle/water mix from veg until harvest,I have never had to use calmag doing this.
    The best bloom booster I found myself was bloombastic.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

dudeking76 (05-09-20), GEORGE (09-06-20)