Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Some Q's !!! :::: Shortest Autoflowers? Growing inverted?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,036 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    Sour Crack is in water.

Feed is an issue. I have an idea using a tilted catch saucer with tube to a drainage bucket - hopefully avoiding the light. Inevitably a QB will be damaged in this!

I plan on automated irrigation.... needs to be as I will be using a 330ml cup for this :-) a few seconds an hour should not create much waste .... being the general plan :-)

I will start her standard to get her going then invert later this week :-)

Why not eh ? !!!
    Could you not cover the bottom light with Perspex or would that screw with the light waves or par or whatever. I’m no expert with lights but it would stop water hitting the light you know.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    Evening Talkers

Question 1 :

What are the smallest autoflower strains? I have a hanging basket idea and would like something < 3ft????

I assume > 90% indica is the way to go? No experience with low ryders - perhaps useful?

Question 2 :

Has anyone tried growing inverted with the light source on the ground? I would make customised pots to accommodate the job - to ensure feed does not hit the "top of the plant" ;-)

Stupid or not? I see so many upsides!!! Gravity could be the issue :-(
    Fastbuds Chemdawg auto.

This is day 42 with a little training, a grasshopper stands taller

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-06-20), Valentina (14-06-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3