Thread: Quick question about humidity

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Default Quick question about humidity

Basically my humidity has always been in the low 30’s-40’s and the only time it has been higher it was 70 and that was when everything was switched off, I’ve recently got a humidifier with lcd screen and I have it set up to stop when it gets to 60-70, the thing is it’s only two feet away from my growdrobe but when it’s showing 60 odd on the humidifier it’s showing 50 in my growdrobe, it doesn’t seem to be getting over 50 now, my intake is passive but i have a strip of cooker carbon material over the two holes then I’ve got a speaker on the side the stop light leak and then on the inside of my speaker I’ve got the cooker carbon material against the front, I’m just wondering if I’m blocking the intake too much so it’s not running as good as it should
    What do yus reckon, I think yus will probably say take it off and try which is gonna be a ballache as it’s screwed to the drobe and the front of the speaker is glued on lol
    Cheers
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-06-20)