Thread: The Gentlemens garden

Thanks

Default The Gentlemens garden

I havent grown for a while, quite a long while in fact - but since I am, I thought I'd share a bit of what I got going on for my return from exile.

I got 5 strains going, here's 3 of them they're 6.5 weeks in flower, the minimum I can hope for would be 8 weeks on the Tangie, but Im quite aggressive with my plants - high stress, low stress, nails through stems etc, so they get knocked back a bit recovering from my antics.

I have Blues, Livers Cut and genuine Psycosis keeping these company...

Rainbow Sorbet - Not seeing many colours so far...but frosty as fuck

Tangielope - sweet as you like honestly, this is probably the saweetest plant ive ever smelt.

Wine Gums - strong plant this one, less veg time, smaller pot, but equal to her peers for growth and girth. I squeezed her in after just a fortnight veg, the others I ran 4 weeks.

Ive never ever saved fan leaves for hash until now, all the leaves are as caked as they look, quite frankly Im astounded...

Psycosis should run 16 weeks ideally, flowering 4 times and ripening. You can take her at 8-10 depending on your light wattage and how stressful her grow was, but I run her 12 as Im impatinent, and Its strong enough by then anyway. Or i used to anyway, I had this as a keeper for about 3 years before I quit. She was in every grow.

And the Blues - to be fair this is the only blues imho. If youve grown the real deal then you know what Im talking about, if you think you grew her and werent impressed then it wasnt the Livers cut, and or you didnt grow her well enough lol - its quite simply the best blueberry available - probably one of the rarest cuts too. Its cut only like the Psycosis.

Anyway hope you like. I got a 400w light on super lumen for the blue that comes with the hotter filament which also helps on the frost front, but I was running them on flat 400 until this week...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddyO For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-06-20), Jingo (07-06-20), Mac (10-06-20), MrC (07-06-20), M_C (07-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-06-20), Mac (10-06-20)

Thanks

I took a canopy shot too

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddyO For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-20), Jingo (10-06-20), Mac (10-06-20)