Thread: Essentials ph pen. Wtf

Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 516 Posts

Default Unanswered: Essentials ph pen. Wtf

So ordered new ph pen got the essentials one. Anyone ever bought one faulty. Think this one is. Calibrated it. Doin a mix now. Know what I normally put it. Coming out 6.9. Turns out it’s the only reading I can get. Fuckin joke like. Calibrated it with 7 and 4. Still same reading every single time. 6.9. I’m not doing it wrong am I. ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (08-06-20), Mac (08-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,542 Times in 1,322 Posts
    Provided Answers: 6

theres a button on the pen to hold the last reading on display. have you caught that by accident?

not used mine for a while but believe its short tap power button to hold the reading, same to release it. Long press for power
    NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!
    4 Assed Monkey >>> Mac's Meph Lab. Quantum Boards & Coco Hempy. <<< My Diary

“Let me give you youngsters a present. Five mantras to carry with you through your lives. These are mine:

Number one, all men are equal - therefore no one can ever be your genuine superior.

Number two, your future is as bright as you make it.

Number three, change is a constant of life, so you must never ever lose your wisdom.

Number four, if you want to live a full and complete human life, you have to be free.

And number five, Love is the answer. Love is the answer. ” - Rik Mayall

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

hotshot (09-06-20), Uv123_4 (08-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    theres a button on the pen to hold the last reading on display. have you caught that by accident?
    I’ll try again but I’m not sure. I played about with it for like an hour. Calibrated it time and time again. Bought the ec pen too and that works fine.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (09-06-20), Mac (08-06-20)