Thread: LED assistance fellow growers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Default LED assistance fellow growers

Okay ladies and gents, my ladies are now 38 days old, sitting under viperspectra 600 (actual draw 260 at full power) they where under this which I gradually increased to full power over the course of the last 2 weeks...now I have my QB 150 R spec added into the mix, been in there for 3 days started off on lowest setting then half then full over the three days sat at 30" the only thing is I've never used one, don't own own a LUX meter or understand it at all, so decided if they're handling the full power of the viper then they could handle the extra power from the QB, could someone please enlighten me on a basic system on using one or should I just leave as is let them grow upto the lights then raise before flip and let them grow upto them again? Just for the info, all in coco, fed daily or every other day, temps 29 max 22 low, RH max 70 low 40 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200608_225046.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	384213

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Leaves are a bit rough due to careless watering

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-20)