Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Advice on Seed Bank Delivery Times?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,794 Times

Default Advice on Seed Bank Delivery Times?

Hi everyone
    I was just about to order some auto seeds from seedsman and thought to check their feedback on trust pilot.
    I'm glad I did because it's full of complaints that orders are taking months to arrive!
    Obviously the post is terrible atm but I'm hoping someone can recommend a reputable seed bank preferably with a good auto selection that will deliver to the UK in a reasonable time say 3 weeks or less?
    Thanks for any help guys it's much appreciated as always.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-20), Jingo (10-06-20), MrC (10-06-20), scorpion (10-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Only ones I've used during all this covid stuff is london seed center and fastbuds site. LSC was about 1 week, fastbuds probably 4 days

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-20), illearth67 (10-06-20), Jingo (10-06-20), scorpion (10-06-20), Valentina (10-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Only ones I've used during all this covid stuff is london seed center and fastbuds site. LSC was about 1 week, fastbuds probably 4 days
    Thanks for that helpful advice.
    After checking the seed banks you mentioned I decided to sign up with LSC as they have much more positive feedback from customers and seem to be getting their orders out quickly. They also have good selection of autos so they could well be my go to from now on.
    It's a shame about seedsman because I always had good results with them but as their EU distribution center is in Spain I guess this is what's causing all the delays.
    Thanks again for the swift and helpful reply.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-20), Jingo (10-06-20), scorpion (10-06-20), Valentina (10-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

It took me 2 weeks after my seeds were dispatched to get a tracking number they made it to Dublin so far. I ordered from the mug shop since I've had an account there forever.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-20), illearth67 (11-06-20), scorpion (10-06-20), Valentina (10-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Lsc is a really good one I’ve used them 2-3 times now and your right they do have a great auto selection at good prices then adding in the chip system it’s great and so are the freebies and they automatically change ur freebies to autos if that’s all u buy, the only reason I ordered from attitude last time is because I wanted single seeds and they didn’t do the fastbuds ones I wanted, so I ordered them from attitude which are all good like lsc except I was able to buy them seeds separate but they don’t have the chip system and I think I received them in a few days whilst this pandemic shit was going on
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-20), illearth67 (11-06-20), Valentina (10-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Lsc is a really good one I’ve used them 2-3 times now and your right they do have a great auto selection at good prices then adding in the chip system it’s great and so are the freebies and they automatically change ur freebies to autos if that’s all u buy, the only reason I ordered from attitude last time is because I wanted single seeds and they didn’t do the fastbuds ones I wanted, so I ordered them from attitude which are all good like lsc except I was able to buy them seeds separate but they don’t have the chip system and I think I received them in a few days whilst this pandemic shit was going on
    What is this chip? You're talking about.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-20), illearth67 (11-06-20), scorpion (13-06-20), Valentina (10-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Nirvana takes about a week or just over a week, but they ship from another country and they are ridiculously stealthy.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-20), illearth67 (11-06-20), scorpion (13-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    What is this chip? You're talking about.

Sorry m8 just seen your reply, it’s a chip reward thing whenever you buy seeds you get free chips, and then you can put them towards other orders to get discounts, there’s a few different ways to get them, you get so many for signing up and on your birthday and liking there social media page things like that, I think 100 is a quid m8 it’s saved me some dough on the couple of occasions I’ve ordered from them

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20), illearth67 (13-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Sorry m8 just seen your reply, it’s a chip reward thing whenever you buy seeds you get free chips, and then you can put them towards other orders to get discounts, there’s a few different ways to get them, you get so many for signing up and on your birthday and liking there social media page things like that, I think 100 is a quid m8 it’s saved me some dough on the couple of occasions I’ve ordered from them
    Yes I'll second that LSC seem like a very reliable seed bank to use during all this chaos.
    Like scorpion said you will get chips just for signing up and more for subbing their newsletter.
    So I got £3 discount from a £22 order and it was dispatched within 24 hours too.
    How long it will take to arrive is another question but I have no complaints so far.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-06-20), scorpion (13-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by illearth67 View Post
    Yes I'll second that LSC seem like a very reliable seed bank to use during all this chaos.
    Like scorpion said you will get chips just for signing up and more for subbing their newsletter.
    So I got £3 discount from a £22 order and it was dispatched within 24 hours too.
    How long it will take to arrive is another question but I have no complaints so far.
    I’m not sure if the thctalk discount still works as well m8 probably now but worth checking, normally I receive them in 2-4 days m8 so I reckon should easily be a week depending on the delivery option

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-06-20), illearth67 (15-06-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast